icon

power folding mirrors

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
hondaek 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2013 at 10:56 AM / IP Logged  
heres the diagram for the DEI 451M "since i just figured how to upload pictures."
power folding mirrors - Page 2 -- posted image.
Viper 350HV wiring
here the wiring diagram for the mirrors to the OEM relay box and to the main switch diagram
hope this helps with the wiring diagram :D
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2013 at 11:12 AM / IP Logged  
I wish I could cut and paste your pictures but anyway much less confusing now.
Take the blue and green from the cable from 350 to 451 join to the BLACK/ white on each 528t
Use a 10 amp fused feed to joined red and brown on 528ts, to ground, 451 BROWN / white, WHITE/ black and blacks from 528ts.
Cut the RED / blue and the GREEN/ YELLOW between the mirror fold switch and the mirrors. In other words at 1 and 5 as per that diagram.
mirror_fold_1.bmp
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2013 at 11:16 AM / IP Logged  
Right; saw the previous, you're wide awake now aren't you power folding mirrors - Page 2 -- posted image.
Now tell me how you did those pics 'cause I'm a granddad and my IT experts (daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren are all in New Zealand).
hondaek 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2013 at 11:19 AM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
Right; saw the previous, you're wide awake now aren't you power folding mirrors - Page 2 -- posted image.
Now tell me how you did those pics 'cause I'm a granddad and my IT experts (daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren are all in New Zealand).
i got the diagrams either from honda-, directed.com, and etc tech and searching google. ive done alot of searching for the setup i have. @_@
Thanks again for the diagram! this would close my mirrors when the system arms, and open the mirrors when they unlock? just to clarify it.
hondaek 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2013 at 11:22 AM / IP Logged  
as for pictures. when replying. you see the happy face icon at the top of the reply box? right next to it is a picture frame with an up arrow. click that. it lets you upload pictures from your computer and inserts it into the reply message automatically.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM / IP Logged  
Yes and if you want, I'll show you the variant that folds when you turn off the ignition and unfolds when you turn the ignition on again.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2013 at 11:26 AM / IP Logged  
Thanks, I've never succeeded, I've been told to resize them. Never mind.
Trouble is with my pics you'd have to reverse them...sorry R/hand drive and my famed weird sense of humour.
hondaek 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2013 at 11:29 AM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
Yes and if you want, I'll show you the variant that folds when you turn off the ignition and unfolds when you turn the ignition on again.
the wiring diagram you gave me should work open and close mirror when the alarm arms and disarms correct. i dont have a factor alarm or factory door locks.
also on the second 528T do i leave the blue loop un cut? the first 528t was cut. thanks again
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2013 at 11:34 AM / IP Logged  
OK, Don't cut the loops. That determines the input polarity on the BLACK/ white 528t wire, uncut = NEG, cut = POS, that would explain fuse blowing since those wires REST AT GROUND.
hondaek 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2013 at 11:41 AM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
OK, Don't cut the loops. That determines the input polarity on the BLACK/ white 528t wire, uncut = NEG, cut = POS, that would explain fuse blowing since those wires REST AT GROUND.
so on both of the 528t blue loops leave uncut? i really appreciate your time in answering my questions.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic