icon

2013 Honda Pilot Remote Start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tandress1 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: January 17, 2016 at 9:57 PM / IP Logged  
If it's able to start with the key in, then your bypass isn't sending the data like it's supposed to. I haven't used the PKH34, but my dball2 utilizes 6 wires in conjunction with my viper 5706v, as follows:
Power(12+)
Ground(-)
Status (to Viper brain Status Output)
Data (to Immobilizer Data on key switch plug)
CAN High (to Immobilizer CAN High on key switch plug)
CAN Low (to Immobilizer CAN Low on key switch plug)
I looked up the 7 pin connector from my vehicle with my DEI account to know which one to connect to. Hopefully your device has a help site.
My car starts however, now the issue I have is that once the dball2 is activated it acts as if there is a key being utilized and I'm unable to unlock my car until I deactivate the remote start.
From what I've gathered, it looks like i'll have to take apart the door master switch panel and connect the viper door unlock / lock as well as the factory alarm disarm/ arm and test that set up with a 5 wire relay system...more work than I thought I'd be getting into.
oisonit 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2016 at 7:54 AM / IP Logged  
Thanks for the information. I am able to get it started now without the key in the ignition. I am currently in the same situation as you though with the factory alarm/unlock & lock. If I start the vehicle before unlocking with the honda key the alarm goes off. If I unlock first and then start it's fine but then I can't use the honda key to unlock or lock once it's started. I wasn't totally clear on how to tie the remote start into the factory alarm and lock/unlock so I left it alone for now.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic