the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Firstech CM7200, Issues with Reservation Mode

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2015 at 4:25 PM / IP Logged  
set both:
3-03 F02 dome light delay
1-06 i would suggest F01 or manually lock the car with the remote F04
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
wjrumphjr 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2015 at 11:54 AM / IP Logged  
Hey btw I appreciate all the help. I have another question to shoot your way. The 2 parking light connections I mentioned in an earlier post the (+) 12V Selectable by Jumper (Default Parking Light) on CN1 and the (-250mA) Light OUT on CN5. What's the difference between the two and do they both need to be connected because at the moment I only have the CN5 connected and my lights seem to work as advertised.
GoatGotYourTongue?
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2015 at 12:32 PM / IP Logged  
CN1 is positive high current application
CN5 is negative low current application
use one or the other.
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
wjrumphjr 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2015 at 4:42 AM / IP Logged  
Once again I'm calling on your wisdom to try and solve this reservation mode thing, I'm going to run through everything that's happens. First off like I said in previous post. I have done the tach learning successfully, I have my FT-DAS connected now and everything else. I am using a relay tied into my key fob for my bypass, not that it matters at this point since I can't even get to the part to try and autostart it lol. I start the car, everything is normal, put it in neutral, pull the e-brake and remove my foot from the brake (at this point I can hear my relay click so I know reservation mode is arming. I turn the ignition to off and remove my key (engine still running). I open the door and my dome light comes on when I open it. I close the door, dome light seems to go out as soon as the door closes from the times I remember. However the car doesn't shut right down, but instead does like 6-7 mins after the door was closes (I'm assuming this is a default thing so the car doesn't run too long if you have started but not completed reservation mode). Once the car shuts off and I believe the lights flash twice, the dome light comes on immediately when the car cuts off and goes out about 15-20 later (estimating). The doors never lock ( I believe that by default the are supposed to lock before reservation mode is complete, and usually if I have my parking light switch on auto, they also remain on even after the dome light comes on and goes out). upon holding the start key on the remote for auto start, it flashes red 3 times and the parking lights give me the 7 flashes for reservation mode not being set. Idk what else to try, I've been trying several different option settings but none seem to work, I apologize for continuing to bug you with this, but like I said everything else is working with the system and I think you were right about the door and dome light having something to do with it, just trying to figure out what the prob is. I will try to video it and post later if it continues and no solution comes up.
GoatGotYourTongue?
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic