the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2009 Corolla Japanese Made.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
smokeman1 
Platinum - Posts: 1,588
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2015 at 7:57 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote smokeman1
OUTSTANDING!!
When all else fails, Read the Instructions
Support the12volt.com Make a Donation
cherxiong 
Copper - Posts: 164
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2015 at 8:45 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
If anyone ever comes across this topic. This is a connection of remote starter 4706V (Viper) and Corolla 2009 Japan Made. The configuration and connection is all summarized on page 9. The only two connection that were not there were the Hood Pin, and the BLACK/ White ground. Connecting these two option and all the connection on page 9 and you should be good to go. Thanks to Tedmond, Smokeman1, and Howei II. They are the expert if you have any question.
cherxiong 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2015 at 6:12 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
smokeman, Ted, and Howeii,
I went to solder all the wire and now I can't start my car. What is going on. The constant is not at 12V anymore. Please advise
cherxiong 
Posted: March 17, 2015 at 6:12 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
it only went to around 10V
cherxiong 
Posted: March 17, 2015 at 6:13 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Was trying to make it more solid, but worse
cherxiong 
Posted: March 17, 2015 at 6:17 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Even the white wire at the dash fuse doesn't show twelve volt
smokeman1 
Platinum - Posts: 1,588
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2015 at 7:11 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote smokeman1
I would start looking at fuses. See if one is "popped"
Might have to look under the hood for fuses. I take it the White wire you are refering to is the one at the fuse box. Just my guess.
When all else fails, Read the Instructions
Support the12volt.com Make a Donation
cherxiong 
Posted: March 17, 2015 at 7:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
"Popped" you meant I might need to replace a fuse? And yes, that the white wire I was referring to.
cherxiong 
Posted: March 17, 2015 at 7:54 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Did you mean the fuse for the battery is broken, possibly?
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2015 at 8:34 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tedmond
look inside the fuse box under the hood. It should say BATTERY its a pretty large 100-150 amp fuse. Not your typical 2 pin fuse. Its a thin rectangle if I'm not mistaken. Pig to pull out though, as the fusebox has to be disassembled.
your soldering iron probably touched ground while soldering.
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
Page of 19

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic