the12volt.com spacer
icon

2009 Corolla Japanese Made.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2015 at 12:11 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
We can't help those who don't help themselves. This really is one of the easiest vehicles to do.
cherxiong 
Copper - Posts: 164
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2015 at 12:15 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Any other wire that need to be connected from the connector bellow. I will connect everything tonight if possible.
2009 Corolla Japanese Made. - Page 16 -- posted image.
cherxiong 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2015 at 12:16 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Sorry Howeii,
I think if it doesn't show on the diagram then the D2D should take care of everything already.
smokeman1 
Platinum - Posts: 1,588
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2015 at 12:22 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote smokeman1
The D2D takes care of the Ground for the power to the DB-ALL.
Not the ground for the Viper unit OR the BLACK/ White Safety ground. If an automatic transmission BLACK/ White MUST BE GROUNDED. Along with the black ground from the 6 pin harness.
When all else fails, Read the Instructions
Support the12volt.com Make a Donation
cherxiong 
Posted: March 16, 2015 at 12:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Thanks. I owe you guys each a shot of Blue Label if it works. : ) )
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2015 at 12:37 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Dark blue status wire to keysense unless DB-ALL2 does it.
Don't drink, mines a carton of Kent deluxe (if still sold in the US) or Marlboro light 100's
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2015 at 12:54 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tedmond
smokeman1 wrote:
The D2D takes care of the Ground for the power to the DB-ALL.
Not the ground for the Viper unit OR the BLACK/ White Safety ground. If an automatic transmission BLACK/ White MUST BE GROUNDED. Along with the black ground from the 6 pin harness.
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
cherxiong 
Posted: March 16, 2015 at 12:55 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
2009 Corolla Japanese Made. - Page 16 -- posted image. 2009 Corolla Japanese Made. - Page 16 -- posted image. 2009 Corolla Japanese Made. - Page 16 -- posted image. 2009 Corolla Japanese Made. - Page 16 -- posted image. 2009 Corolla Japanese Made. - Page 16 -- posted image. Will see
cherxiong 
Posted: March 16, 2015 at 12:57 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Thanks to all. Working or not I am very happy with all the efforts to help me out. Impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cherxiong 
Posted: March 16, 2015 at 7:37 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Thanks all.....It works after I grounded the BLACK/ White wire. I didn't change any connection that I have made on page 9. I didn't have to have the key sense connected to the dark blue wire, Howeii...Thanks for helping from the beginning to the end.
Thank you to Tedmond, Smokeman for trying so hard to help amateur like me.
A little donation has made to the 12Volts as promissed.
Thanks.
Page of 19

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic