the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2009 Corolla Japanese Made.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cherxiong 
Copper - Posts: 164
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 15, 2015 at 4:45 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Yea. Checked it more than three times before I installed the. My VIN started with a J, which is a japan made. and yes the constant is a yellow. There is a pair of constant that is white. I know. I did a lot of research and none of them has the same configure like mine. My has an 8 pin plugs, but the wires only go to 1,2,3,5,6,and 7, which is very different.
smokeman1 
Platinum - Posts: 1,588
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 15, 2015 at 4:56 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote smokeman1
Japan wire listing:
Ign 1......Gray.. Pin 6
Ign 2......White..Pin 4
Starter.....White..Pin 8
Starter 2....White..Pin 1..doesn't say if (+) or (-)
Acc.........Black..Pin 3
All Stated as (+) except starter 2 didn't say, BUT, TEST each wire for it's function
When all else fails, Read the Instructions
Support the12volt.com Make a Donation
cherxiong 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 15, 2015 at 4:58 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
I have two ignition wire which is just like you said Howeii
a White and a Gray, Pin one and Pin 7
cherxiong 
Posted: March 15, 2015 at 4:59 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
The only thing that confused me is that why do my car has a pair going into a single pin like Pin number 2 and Pin number 6
smokeman1 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 15, 2015 at 5:01 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote smokeman1
If they test out as Ignition wires, Pink from Viper to Gray, and Pink/White to White
cherxiong 
Posted: March 15, 2015 at 5:06 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Does it make a difference? I had Pink connecting with White, Pink/White connecting with Gray
cherxiong 
Posted: March 15, 2015 at 5:09 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
That's because Viper said Pink/white = ignition 2 and Pink = Ignition 1
smokeman1 
Posted: March 15, 2015 at 5:23 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote smokeman1
Shouldn't make a difference, the Pink & Pink/White both function as Ignition.
cherxiong 
Posted: March 15, 2015 at 5:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Accessories, ignition seem to function fine. Sitting in the car, i can here the ignition clicking, but starter is not cranking, not sure is it because of the Error (8 Flashes) that prevent the starter from cranking?
smokeman1 
Posted: March 15, 2015 at 6:25 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote smokeman1
Have you tested a starter 2?
Page of 19

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic