the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

'13 Tacoma CM7000AS with Blade Al

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jdmegcoupe 
Copper - Posts: 80
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 27, 2016 at 3:42 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jdmegcoupe
Okay I installed it! Everything is working I think... I ordered a op500 because the one I had keeps saying err01 and I tried it on 3 cars. I need it to program the CM for the EZGO.
jdmegcoupe 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 29, 2016 at 5:25 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jdmegcoupe
Okay so I got my op500 and set everything up am I supposed to have both the RFID antenna plugged in to the Control module and the RF-2WSSL antenna for the remotes plugged in?
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,781
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 29, 2016 at 5:57 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
The OP-500 will say ERR01 if the controller is in a "doors locked" status.  Just press Unlock on one of the paired remotes and that error goes away.
Soldering is fun!
jdmegcoupe 
Posted: January 29, 2016 at 6:01 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jdmegcoupe
kreg357 wrote:
The OP-500 will say ERR01 if the controller is in a "doors locked" status.  Just press Unlock on one of the paired remotes and that error goes away.
I got that figured out. I am asking if I need to connect both antenna's to the control module for the remotes and the ezgo to work?
kreg357 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 29, 2016 at 7:49 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357

Haven't used an ES-Go yet but here is the info from the FT7000 Install guide :

Installing The FT-EZGO

STEP 1: Set Option 1-14 to Setting 2, 3 or 4

STEP 2: Connect included Blue 6 Pin (With Ground Wire) to Black 6 Pin to control module. If connecting

to a 4 Pin to 4 Pin antenna, use the included 6 Pin to 4 Pin adapter.

STEP 3: Connect the ground wire from the included 6 Pin to 6 Pin cable to vehicle’s ground. Warning:

Failure to connect this wire WILL result in damage to your FT-EZGO antenna (ANTRFID).

STEP 4: If you are using an additional RF kit the antenna cable will connect to the blue 6 pin connector

on the EZ-GO antenna either directly or using the 6 to 4 pin adapter harness included with the
EZ-GO kit.

STEP 5: Find a spot to mount your ANT-RFID on the windshield. This is recommended for optimum

range. For more specific mounting location information visit us at techfeed.compustar.com
under the Authorized Tech section document titled: “FT-EZGO Recommended Mounting
Locations.”

STEP 6: Program your EZ100-R using the standard remote programming procedure along with any

additional RF Kit remotes to the control module (Maximum 4 Remotes including EZ100-R). You
are now ready to test your FT-EZGO system.

Soldering is fun!
jdmegcoupe 
Posted: January 29, 2016 at 7:54 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jdmegcoupe
Okay so both antenna wires are connected to the CM7000. Then disconnect the cable at the antenna for the 2 way remotes and plug it into the open port on the RFID antenna. Then program the remotes and the ezgo remote to that antenna. Correct?
kreg357 
Posted: January 29, 2016 at 9:01 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
That's not the way I read it.  On the older CM6x00 units, you did not want to plug in two antenna's ( 4 Pin and 6 Pin ) at the same time.  That also included the OP-500 programmer in the 4 Pin port and an antenna on the 6 pin port.  Seems like the EZ-Go plugs into the CM7x00 and the antenna plugs into the EZ-GO's blue 6 pin port.  But like I said, I haven't used an EZ-GO yet...
Soldering is fun!
Page of 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic