icon

2012 Volvo S60 Alarm/Remote Start Wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xraytedrick 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: March 19, 2016 at 6:48 PM / IP Logged  
Hello. I'd like to request the wiring diagram for a 2012 Volvo S60. Thank you richard
Rick
wirewise 
Moderator - Posts: 489
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 19, 2016 at 6:55 PM / IP Logged  
You didn't say which wiring you were requesting, but here is the remote start info.
VOLVO / S60 / 2012 / Remote Start
12volts      RED / black (50A)      +      CEM behind glove box, green 2 pin plug, pin 1
Starter      blue (push-button start)      +      start-stop switch or CEM behind glove box, blue 76 pin plug, pin 3
Second Starter      N/A           
Ignition      gray/black (for ignition sense only)      +      CEM behind glove box, green 76 pin plug, pin 63
Second Ignition      N/A           
Third Ignition      N/A           
Accessory      GREEN/ orange (for accessory sense only)      +      front 12V outlet
Second Accessory      N/A           
Keysense      N/A           
Power Lock      gray/purple      -      Driver Door Module, 24 pin plug, pin 14
Power Unlock      PURPLE / black      -      Driver Door Module, 24 pin plug, pin 15
Lock Motor      PURPLE / green      5 wire      Driver Door Module, 22 pin plug, pin 3
Unlock Motor      blue/green      5 wire      Driver Door Module, 22 pin plug, pin 4
Parking Lights+      grn/og (LF), gry/rd (RF); pur/gn (LR), yel/bk (RR)      +      CEM, green 76 pin plug, pins 18, 15; brown 76 pin plug, pins 49, 47
Parking Lights-      (LIN bus)           
Hazards      gray/red      -      hazard switch or CEM behind glove box, blue 76 pin plug, pin 13
Turn Signal(L)      blue/green (F); gray/orange (R)      +      CEM, green 76 pin plug, pin 4; brown 76 pin plug, pin 44
Turn Signal(R)      yellow/purple (F); GREEN/ orange (R)      +      CEM, green 76 pin plug, pin 66; brown 76 pin plug, pin 69
Reverse Light      GREEN/ brown      +      CEM behind glove box, brown 76 pin plug, pin 73
Door Trigger      GREEN/ purple      - N.C.      CEM behind glove box, brown 76 pin plug, pin 11
Dome Supervision      gray/black      -      CEM behind glove box, black 20 pin plug, pin 14
Trunk/Hatch Pin      yellow/orange      - N.C.      CEM behind glove box, brown 76 pin plug, pin 30
Hood Pin      blue/orange      - N.C.      CEM behind glove box, green 76 pin plug, pin 39
Trunk/Hatch Release      gray / YELLOW (rear handle switch)      -      CEM behind glove box, brown 76 pin plug, pin 24
Power Sliding Door      N/A           
Factory Alarm Arm      (factory remote only)           
Factory Alarm Disarm      (see disarm no unlock)           
Disarm No Unlock      (transponder and push-button start)           
Tachometer      grn/blu, gry/yl, pur/gy, yel/og, blu/rd, or grn/wh      ac      any fuel injector, 2 pin plug, pin 2
Wait to start      N/A           
Brake Wire      PURPLE / white      +      brake switch or CEM behind glove box, brown 76 pin plug, pin 45
Parking Brake      (electric parking brake)           
Horn Trigger      PURPLE / green      -      CEM behind glove box, green 76 pin plug, pin 11
Memory Seat 1      (switch is part of module)           
Memory Seat 2      (switch is part of module)           
Memory Seat 3      (switch is part of module)           
~wirewise~ Verify all wiring with your meter before making any connections!
xraytedrick 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 20, 2016 at 9:10 AM / IP Logged  
Would you have wiring information for the rear defroster?
Thanks
Rick
xraytedrick 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2016 at 8:20 PM / IP Logged  
Thank you for the wiring information. I have an idatalink ads alca module hardwired to a python 4106 remote start. Remote start is working well. When unlocking the doors the alarm is deactivated. When I lock the doors the alarm does not reactivate. When I try to open the trunk the alarm goes off. Do I need to double pulse to deactivate the alarm?
Rick
xraytedrick 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 22, 2016 at 8:46 PM / IP Logged  
I have a question about the disarm no unlock. Do I use the disarm output on the remote start to trigger two relays. One relay going to the push to start and the second to the immobilizer?
The immobilizer has three pins:
Pin 1 12volt
pin 2 data
pin 3 ground
Pin 2's wire is cut and the idatalink is connected to each wire end.
If i need to send the disarm signal to the immobilizer, which wire is it connected to?
Thank you
Rick
xraytedrick 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2016 at 8:20 AM / IP Logged  
Volvo wiring diagram shows rear defroster wire at the cem behind the glove box. When testing the wire, it goes from 12 volts to 0.3 volts and stays there. I understand i would set the r/s to latched defroster but am concerned the voltage does not drop completely to 0. Would I still set it up as a negative trigger with a relay from r/s?
Thank you
Rick
xraytedrick 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2016 at 9:00 AM / IP Logged  
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Rick
xraytedrick 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2016 at 9:35 AM / IP Logged  
2012 Volvo S60 Alarm/Remote Start Wiring -- posted image.
I've uploaded an image of the wiring diagram if it helps.
Rick
xraytedrick 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2016 at 12:28 PM / IP Logged  
I would like to wire the rear defroster on my volvo. I have a python 4106 remote start. I metered the wire coming from the CEM (yellow red C2:2) and found it rests at 12 volts and drops to 0.3 volts when defroster is activated. It seems to work like a negative trigger except i am concerned about the the 0.3 volt reading instead of 0. Is this a problem or can i use a relay to trigger this wire from the remote start?
2012 Volvo S60 Alarm/Remote Start Wiring -- posted image.
Rick
davep. 
Gold - Posts: 639
Gold spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2016 at 11:01 PM / IP Logged  
You can take the yel/red to 0-volts. It will be fine.
The .3 V you see is the result of low (in this case 2.4 ohms)internal resistance of semi-conductors. They are not zero ohms resistance to ground.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic