the12volt.com spacer
icon

Add Windows Roll up module?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kulblue 
Copper - Posts: 74
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 29, 2016 at 2:41 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
I had a Honda Accord 09 and installed a Cardot Alarm system Remote start and PKE. The Cardot Alarm System has Window roll up -neg. output. I like to add Windows Roll up module. I seen some Windows roll up module diagram need to cut the window switch wire and connect to the window roolup module. My Honda Accord window switch connected to my factory alarm. How I can install the window roll up module? Thanks in advance.
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 30, 2016 at 6:09 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
Someone? Pls!
Can I use PAC TR-7?
pts760 
Copper - Posts: 403
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2016 at 3:10 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote pts760
2 windows?, 4 windows?, what are you shooting for as far as controlling the windows?
I drink current, eat ohms, and bleed voltage
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2016 at 7:46 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
2 windows n sunroof.
The cardot alarm system had the window roll up output. If press the lock it should roll up the window, if I connect the window rollup output.
pts760 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2016 at 11:40 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote pts760
I would use the DEI 529T or 530T depending on what you want to accomplish. You can find the manuals for both in the download section.
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2016 at 11:51 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
I like to do is if I press lock all windows are close. I seen the both Dei need to cut wiring. How I can install on my accord ? I checked my window wire say "use factory arm/disarm" can you help me how I wire the module?
pts760 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2016 at 4:20 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote pts760
Turn your door key in the driver door cylinder in the unlock position and hold it til all the windows roll down then hold in the lock position until all the windows roll up. Does your car function this way?
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2016 at 11:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
Yes
I want to connect to my alarm and goes all windows roll up.
pts760 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2016 at 11:46 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote pts760
What's is the model of your cardot so I can see a schematic for it. Basically you have to connect your window roll up output the the rearm in the accord but I would like to make sure the circuitry of the two will mesh together
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 05, 2016 at 3:56 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
Cardot 1100.
I added this https://www.the12volt.com/relays/relaydiagram69.html
Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic