the12volt.com spacer
icon

Add Windows Roll up module?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kulblue 
Copper - Posts: 74
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2016 at 10:47 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
I tried it ... Yes, the relay had 30/60sec. Pulse. But the window doesn't roll up .. Honda accord windows roll up works if you insert the key in driver door, then turn lock position and turn it again then hold. Windows n sunroof will roll up/close. I might need like second pulse and hold.
pts760 
Copper - Posts: 403
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2016 at 12:15 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote pts760
On the cardot unit ,when u hit lock on the remote, does the lock output engage at the same time as the window roll up or does the lock output pulse before the window roll up output
I drink current, eat ohms, and bleed voltage
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2016 at 9:18 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
Lock output and window roll up output engaged same time.
How I can do lock output first then window output?
pts760 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2016 at 3:47 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote pts760
Did u test the theory on the FAA wire by pulsing it with ground 2 times to see if the windows rolled up otherwise we are fighting a lost cause
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2016 at 6:44 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
The lock need two times ground to roll the window up.
pts760 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2016 at 9:06 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote pts760
How are you locking the doors with the cardott
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2016 at 10:01 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
Cardot has the PKE passive keyless entry.
pts760 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2016 at 11:34 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote pts760
Sorry I meant what wire is the lock wire from the cardott tied into in the vehicle or is it running through a bypass module for door locks.
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2016 at 1:27 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
I run the Cardot lock and unlock output. I used DEI universal bypass.
pts760 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2016 at 10:48 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote pts760
I'm not following you with the dei universal bypass. Does that have anything to do with the door locks. This is crucial to solving your issue. Where is the lock wire from the cardot connected in order to lock your vehicles doors. If this makes it simpler for you, what is the lock output from the cardot connected to. If a bypass, what's the model number.
Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic