the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Prestige APS997E, Flashlogic FLcan DL-GM1, 01 Tahoe

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,781
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 31, 2016 at 5:21 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
Yes, that is the sticker. Without the ADS USB cable there is no way to verify that the DL GM1 firmware was flashed. We can only hope.
Double check / correct the bypass module wiring. Ensure that the Pink wire is connected to the thick Blue R/S IGN1 wire. The Orange wire should be nicely soldered to the Violet wire at the OBD2 plug.
Do the Factory Reset, set the Installation Mode & lock it in. Then try to program to the Tahoe with the key.
Soldering is fun!
asuna 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: December 31, 2016 at 12:33 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote asuna
Well i just attempted it with just the Data and ign hook up, Failure, that tels me the seller who said they would flash it, didnt not happy...now i gotta find some one to flash it....
kreg357 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 31, 2016 at 12:53 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
Try a local Best Buy. Bring some doughnuts...
Soldering is fun!
asuna 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 31, 2016 at 2:04 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote asuna
kreg357 wrote:
Try a local Best Buy. Bring some doughnuts...
well i struck out there, the only way he would touch it is if i let him back track all my wiring -___- at 100 an hour? screw that...i'll spend the 40 and reflash it
asuna 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2017 at 12:42 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote asuna
The damndest thing happened when i plugged the FLprog into it....NO FIRMWARE flashed it....i now have a working RS
slade725 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2017 at 4:39 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote slade725
That's good! I came here to lookup what wires need to be connected since the flcan guide is kind of confusing. Your question provided my answer (pink and orange) I'm going to try to install my flcan and 997E on my 99 silverado Saturday.
asuna 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2017 at 4:48 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote asuna
slade725 wrote:
That's good! I came here to lookup what wires need to be connected since the flcan guide is kind of confusing. Your question provided my answer (pink and orange) I'm going to try to install my flcan and 997E on my 99 silverado Saturday.
they just updated the install guide for dl-gm1 firmware as of the 3rd....I only have pink (ign) and orange (obdii data pin 2) hooked in and the data cable...be sure to check if you have 2 accessory power wires...my first diagram didn't show it my 2nd one did and this topic questioned why it wasn't hooked up. I had to program the apse997e to have ign 3 to act as acc 2 to get my hvac system up...just don't do this in 0 to 30 degrees...I did....
asuna 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2017 at 6:02 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote asuna
Now my next thing is...how can I disable the headlights after start? I know the override for when I'm in it...but...when I'm not near it and I remote it
asuna 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 21, 2017 at 7:56 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote asuna
Hello again, need some more help on my 01 tahoe. I know its a positive trigger and need to rig in the relays to this but i remember some where theres a 2nd unlock wire on my Remote starter system and don't know what that does...is it just the trigger to unlock all? and where do i tag that into? or dont i?
Vehicle: 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe
Engine: 5.3L V8 LM7
Accessories: APS997E and FLcan Passlock Bypass
kreg357 
Posted: January 22, 2017 at 4:12 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
The 2nd Unlock wire would be used if you wanted "progressive Unlock", where the first press of the remotes Unlock button would unlock only the drivers door. A second press of the Unlock button ( within 3 seconds ) would unlock the rest of the doors.
Soldering is fun!
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic