the12volt.com spacer
icon

Viper 4105 2009 Chevy Aveo

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dacker 
Copper - Posts: 60
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 06, 2017 at 7:25 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dacker
I'm sorry my resistor is 1.5k not 1.3
chev104275 
Gold - Posts: 1,422
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2017 at 4:27 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chev104275
So you have nothing on the ignition 3 side of the relays ( Pin 85 of the starter relay and pin 86 of the ignition relay ) ? If there wired that way they won't turn on and bypass the antitheft
If i Can't Install it    I Don't need it   Joe
dacker 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2017 at 5:36 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dacker
Ok I just followed that diagram... Can you show me a sketch of how you would recommend it to be wired please?
dacker 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2017 at 6:43 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dacker
I looked and I see what you are asking about I think.. I have the starter output from the remote start to pin 85 on the first relay then a wire coming out of pin 86 of that relay to pin 85 of the second relay. Leaving pin 86 of relay #2 it ties into the orange wire at the ignition harness as well as ignition 1 from remote start. It is showing ignition 3 from remote start landing on the wire between the 2 relays and I didn't see an ignition 3 for my remote starter.
chev104275 
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2017 at 12:37 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chev104275
If you only connected the pins together it won't work.
There should be a blue/white called status output you can use that instead of the ignition 3 your diagram calls for, if your using the blue/white for something else you can use the blue on the satellite harness also a status output.
dacker 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2017 at 1:08 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dacker
Great I'll try it this afternoon
dacker 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2017 at 5:15 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dacker
Just tried both wires and it did not work...
dacker 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2017 at 5:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dacker
I ran a wire straight out to the starter and it seems to be working now.. thanks for all your help
chev104275 
Posted: September 07, 2017 at 7:12 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chev104275
Something is wrong in your bypass . Its starting because your bypassing the passlock system. Although it's weird it stays running
dacker 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 08, 2017 at 2:20 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dacker
Alright I am still having one small issue. Although it comes on and starts the process flawlessly 100% of the time about 50% of the time it will just turn over for couple seconds and never fire.... Of course it will do that cycle on its on for 3 tries and every now and then it will crank and run fine on the 2nd or 3rd cycle of it and then there are times when I have to restart the process for it... I've checked all the connections and everything I know to do even increased the"crank time" in the module to the max. Any suggestions or ideas on this? Would hooking the tach wire up help this or no bc right now it isn't connected? Thanks Dale
Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic