the12volt.com spacer
icon

2007 Toyota Matrix Alarm

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
robert92 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spacespace
Posted: October 17, 2017 at 2:51 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote robert92
howie ll wrote:
Or look at the front, bottom right pin 15 should be a constant 12V+ live, bottom left pin 9 will be tach.
No wire there. Only 4,5,7,12,13,15,16
Proud owner of a Toyo Matrix
robert92 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 17, 2017 at 3:53 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote robert92
also having trouble with the dome light (-) trigger.
three wires. Black - white, Red - yellow, White - black.
Doors are shut - Blue - white reads 0.
red / yellow and white black together reads 12v
doors open - white / black reads - 0
red/ yellow and blue white read a -12v.
robert92 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 17, 2017 at 4:06 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote robert92
Also, I know I'm asking a lot of questions. However. My remote start will not operate because I have a transponder key. I have purchased a bypass that in theory should work. I placed my factory key inside of the unit, attached it to the brain of the alarm/remote start. There is an intenna (loop) that goes around the ignition key location. it failed to work. There is a amplierier imbolizer under the stearing collum next to the key insert. I was curious if I have to tap into that?
6 pin harness on bypass
red - 12v
blue (-) remote start negative
pink (+) ignition input
black - ground
violet (+) key sense
green (-) key sense
3 pin harness out for intenna is black - red and black that goes to loop antenna.
black white goes to nothing.
bypass is 556U immobilizer interface.
Currently I have the 12v and ground also the blue status wire hooked into the remote start brain.
red to red black to black (serves purposes of 12v and ground) and the blue with to the orange which is (-) input (bypass turn on)
not sure what I'm doing wrong.
thanks!
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 17, 2017 at 4:51 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
OK, for tach go to the injectors. One colour will be common to all 4, use any of the other colours.
Blue/white for the door triggers.
You appear to have wired the by-pass correctly, assume you have a key in it.
If you're not sure, box it up and go to a pro.
robert92 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 17, 2017 at 5:45 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote robert92
I went to the injectors for tach. system is good. Dome light is check. thank you for all your input and help I really appreciate everything!! ill work on the bypass. thanks again!
robert92 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2017 at 12:09 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote robert92
Okay, I wired the blue white into the negative from the brain. Alarm doesn't sound when I open a door. Do I need a relay?
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2017 at 12:13 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
You shouldn't did you test the blue/white as I explained earlier, simplest way, ign off, doors closed, light set to dome,red end of DMM to 12V+ constant, other end to suspect wire, open door, meter should then read 12 Volts.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2017 at 12:16 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Look for a red/yellow wire driver door pillar.
You will also need to connect key sense, the wire orange BTW is this a status wire or the armed output when in alarm mode?
You will be need to split, "Y" shape two diodes, bands towards alarm/RS, 2 X 1N4004.
robert92 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2017 at 12:59 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote robert92
Doors closed ign off.
Red yellow + white blue = -0.12v
Red yellow + white black = 6.8v
Doors open ign off
Red yellow white black = 0.01v
Red yellow white blue = -13.25v
robert92 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2017 at 1:02 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote robert92
I do not have my keysense attached To ignition harness.
Status wire or armed output im not sure of.
Page of 6

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic