the12volt.com spacer
icon

Viper/DEI Terminal Type

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kramttocs 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2020 at 9:42 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kramttocs
Hi,
I'd like to connect a 211HV directly to a 535T without a splice for the relevant wires. Anyone know what the terminals are in the connectors? I don't have the 535T yet so if they are different than the 211HV that would be good to know also.
Thanks
Ween 
Platinum - Posts: 1,364
Platinum spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2020 at 10:05 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Ween
Molex Mini Fit Jr. for the housing and terminals on the 211HV
kramttocs 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2020 at 10:07 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kramttocs
Thanks! That was my guess looking at waytek but hated to order in bulk and be wrong Viper/DEI Terminal Type -- posted image.
Ween 
Platinum spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2020 at 10:19 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Ween
Try Mouser or Digi-Key. May want to see about a terminal removal tool, if there's a minimum order requirement.
and look here : http://www.jst-mfg.com/product/productguide_e.php?category_id=1   for 535T connectors and terminals.
Digi-Key has some JST product.
kramttocs 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2020 at 10:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kramttocs
So they are different? Which style is more popular? Figure I'll use metripacks for all other connections so just need enough to bridge the two modules. Haven't done enough research yet to know how many that is.
Ween 
Platinum spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2020 at 10:42 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Ween
I know the 211HV has the 18 pin minifit jr, because i ordered a few recently. Was surfing for good pics of the 535T, I know they are not the same.
kramttocs 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2020 at 10:53 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kramttocs
Works for me. Matching one is all I need. Much appreciated!
geepherder 
Platinum - Posts: 3,668
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 21, 2020 at 5:57 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote geepherder
That's good to know. I've used pins for JST connectors on DEI products also (on the smaller connectors like valet switch, etc.).
My ex once told me I have a perfect face for radio.
kramttocs 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 22, 2020 at 5:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kramttocs
I was looking at the 211HV connector last night and it looks like the power and common wires are 14awg. I am not finding mini fit jr terminals beyond the 18-24 offering. Is there enough tab material on those terminals to work for 14awg?
Ween 
Platinum spacespace
Posted: January 22, 2020 at 7:04 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Ween
45750-3112 female terminal for 16 gauge wire, 13A max
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic