the12volt.com spacer
icon

2007 Toyota 4Runner, Compustar CS7502AS, Alarm Only

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
romzombie 
Copper - Posts: 72
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 8:06 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote romzombie
Yes, I do.
romzombie 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 8:16 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote romzombie
There are so many blue wires with gray marks, it's hard to tell because of a need to twist them to see the backside. Some have a colored line.....I think..
I have these isolated. They are solid blue and solid green with broken lines no pattern tho
djdeito 
Copper - Posts: 100
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 8:19 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
set your multimeter to DC voltage. connect the negative probe of your multimeter to the door lock wire "blue with gray mark" and connect the positive probe of the multimeter to constant 12 volt in your truck. insert your truck's key into the door key cylinder and turn the key counter clockwise, your multimeter should show 12 volt everytime you turn the key counter clockwise. do the same procedure to the door unlock wire "green with gray mark" but this time turn the key clockwise, your multimeter should show 12 volt. you found the correct door lock/unlock wires if you get these results.
romzombie 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 9:04 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote romzombie
I see -1.6v turning to left and +1.3v to the right and 0v centered - without moving the probes that i have on backwards positive on blue so you know reverse that. Still issue is low voltage. These arent the wires then.....
Edit - hehe, im getting tired. I didnt hook the 12 volt constant. I hooked both wires to the meter but that reading ahould tell me something no?
djdeito 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 9:19 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
test the wires inside this thick insulation:
2007 Toyota 4Runner, Compustar CS7502AS, Alarm Only - Page 4 -- posted image.
romzombie 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 9:24 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote romzombie
Ok! These are the correct wires. They are so small i worry about slicing them rather than splicing and there isnt much room to solder
djdeito 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 9:28 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
perfect!
romzombie 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 10:07 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote romzombie
Now all thats left is the red/white wire, I lost the nut for the hood pin so that can wait, and the parking lights.
djdeito 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 10:15 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
you mean the red/white door trigger wire from the alarm module. follow the testing procedure i posted at the bottom of page 2 to test the correct door trigger wire in your truck. i'm heading to sleep now.
romzombie 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 10:16 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote romzombie
Is the door trigger purple with yellow line and silver dashes?
Im not seeing any voltage there.
Page of 13

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic