the12volt.com spacer
icon

2007 Toyota 4Runner, Compustar CS7502AS, Alarm Only

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
romzombie 
Copper - Posts: 72
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 5:58 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote romzombie
Under the drivers kick panel there are more than one plug with blue and green wires. Which one is it?
djdeito 
Copper - Posts: 100
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 6:03 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
let's take one wire at a time. grab your multimeter. what wire from the alarm module are you trying to splice into your truck?
romzombie 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 6:16 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote romzombie
Im trying to slice the lock/unlock. There is a plug hanging that has tape holdimg many wires outside of the plug leading to a large white plug going into a hole leading to the door. That plug cannot be accessed as it wont pull out any further. The plug that has wires taped to is is square off white color 2007 Toyota 4Runner, Compustar CS7502AS, Alarm Only - Page 3 -- posted image.
djdeito 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 6:50 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
you may have to open up some of the thick insulation wrap to expose the door lock/unlock wires:
2007 Toyota 4Runner, Compustar CS7502AS, Alarm Only - Page 3 -- posted image.
romzombie 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 7:03 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote romzombie
What wires are those? Isnt it blue to green and blue/black to blue?
Connector 4: Lock harness:
Blue:           (-) Unlock output     to     Green. White 18 pin plug, pin#8
Blue/Black:      (-) Lock output     to     Blue. White 18 pin plug, pin#6
Looking closer at your pic, it appears the white rectangle plug comes out further than mine but appears the square plug also has those wires taped to it's outside. I think i know where to grab the wires from - before the wires that are taped furthest from door. Now just need wire color verification.
Is it "white 18 pin plug" or "green white" "18 pin plug" according to your picture the period in the description is confusing
djdeito 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 7:19 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
romzombie 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 7:35 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote romzombie
There are thick wires and thin and many have similar colors. The blue and white looks more like blue and silver. Are the wires i want taped to the outside of the square connector?
Ill look for pin 8 and 6 in the only connector i can see.
Yeah, I see the markings - two large two small
djdeito 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 7:56 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
here is a closer look at the actual plug. the door lock/unlock wires are thin. blue with gray mark and green with gray mark
romzombie 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 8:00 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote romzombie
Those wires are taped to the outside of another connector right? I cant see the white rectangle plug, it wont pull away from the hole enough to see. Those extra speaker wires are taking up a lot of room to move
djdeito 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2020 at 8:05 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
yes the door lock/unlock wires are taped to the outside of another connector. Do you have a multimeter you can use to test these wires?
Page of 13

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic