the12volt.com spacer
icon

2007 Toyota 4Runner, Compustar CS7502AS, Alarm Only

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
djdeito 
Copper - Posts: 100
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2020 at 3:53 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
2007 Toyota 4Runner, Compustar CS7502AS, Alarm Only - Page 6 -- posted image.
romzombie 
Copper - Posts: 72
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2020 at 5:24 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote romzombie
Ok thats reading 11.6 volts when door opens. Only one wire left!
djdeito 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2020 at 5:40 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
Excellent! but before we proceed to the next wire. did you test all four doors as i suggested previously? Also, i want to make sure you have placed the "jumper" in the negative position for the polarity of the "door trigger wire" in the alarm module as i suggested before?
the next wire would be the parking light wire and it is in the same plug as the door trigger wire.
test the parking light wire in your truck. set your multimeter to DC voltage. connect the positive probe of your multimeter to constant 12 volt in your truck. connect the negative probe of the multimeter to the parking light wire "green". turn on your parking lights, the multimeter should show 12 volt. turn off the parking lights and the multimeter should show 0 volts. you found the correct parking light wire if your multimeter shows these results.
romzombie 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2020 at 6:50 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote romzombie
The alarm works but the door lock unlock does not. The factory key fob works the locks though.
The alarm wont disarm now the remote says "hold"
djdeito 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2020 at 7:01 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
did you connect the antenna of the remotes to the alarm module?
djdeito 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2020 at 7:12 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
what model is the remotes you have? try pressing and holding down the "lock" button on the remote to exit "hold"
romzombie 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2020 at 7:14 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote romzombie
I moved the jumper but the door locks still dont work and the alarm fails to trigger when i open the door.
The remotes came with the alarm in the box 2w705r-sh
djdeito 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2020 at 7:16 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
let's take one thing at a time. did you get your remotes out of "hold" mode?
romzombie 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2020 at 7:20 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote romzombie
Yes. The alarm arms but wont lock the doors. I open the doors while its armed but not triggering now. It worked with the jumper in the default position
djdeito 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2020 at 7:24 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
does the alarm remotes unlock the doors?
Page of 13

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic