the12volt.com spacer
icon

2011 Lexus RX350 PTS, DB3

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
wyciwug 
Copper - Posts: 156
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 07, 2023 at 7:33 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote wyciwug
I bought and installed this system DB3 WITH T HARNESS, connected only 4 wires. programmed the module, seem to be ok but car not started.
I pressed thr keyfob lockx3, during the remote start, i saw the LED light on the module flash green slow, then red/orange a few times, then flash green fast. THEN nothing happened. AND the LED light repoeated 2 more time, nothing happened after that. I WONDER WHAT did I do wrong. PLEASE HELP. THANKS
I did soft reset three times and reprogrammed the module 3times.
I only used connecrors 14 and 12 with total of 5 wires used total.
THarness from plug #14
1/ YELLOW WIRE from the Tharness to pin #4 lt green
PLUG #12:
1/ GREEN/Black to PTS switch PIN
#7 lt green
2/ Red/black to violet pin#30 @ BCM black 30-pin plug
3/ yellow/black to pink #4 pin @bcm 30-pin pluh
4/ Orange/black to lt green pin# 16 @bcm 30-pin plug
Did not use #10 because it did not come with the switch and hood switch.
The item is below.
Remote Start Compatible with Lexus 2010-2015 RX 350"Push-to-Start Models ONLY Includes Factory T-Harness. Professional Installation Recommended https://a.co/d/5mH0pRJ
dcd
silvercivicsir 
Copper - Posts: 400
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 07, 2023 at 9:02 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silvercivicsir
did you try and start it with the door closed?
wyciwug 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 07, 2023 at 9:29 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote wyciwug
Hello
YES it was closed the whole time and I even check brake and hand Brake too, the hood. SHOuld I ground the white/black to car chassis from 10-pin?
dcd
silvercivicsir 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 07, 2023 at 10:44 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silvercivicsir
does it program ok? do a hard reset, plug in the harness, and then press the pts button twice, led should go "green". push the PTS once more to turn off.
SLP wire should be Green, *(connect the yellow from harness)*
Immo 1 Yellow/black to PINK at the BCM    pin 4
Immo 2 Orange/black to Light Green at BCM pin 16
don't need to ground the hood pin, if you ground it, it won't start since it thinks the hood is open
only other thing that could be wrong is it's flashed for the wrong car, or they didn't turn on the 3 X lock. or maybe they turned on Lock, Unlock, Lock
wyciwug 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 07, 2023 at 11:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote wyciwug
I am sure all connections are correct
SLP is the middle wire of the 7-pin black connector. NOWAY i miss that.
I have not tried a hard reset. May try that tomorrow.
It was programmed perfectly fine.
dcd
wyciwug 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 08, 2023 at 9:18 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote wyciwug
After a hard reset, i will have to reflash it?
dcd
silvercivicsir 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 09, 2023 at 8:26 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silvercivicsir
SLP is the most important wire, it is what tells the car to crank.. do you have a pic? *should be* the middle wire, but I would count pins, wire number #4. do you have a multi meter? when you try and do the 3X lock, meter the yellow wire to ensure it's outputting ground.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic