icon

Hard to believe no one knows Alphasonik

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
naturalVibes 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: August 15, 2003 at 1:13 PM / IP Logged  

A my the only one that wants to use Alphasonik amp and subs. Its hard to even think 24 people viewed my post and no replys this is hard to believe.Hard to believe no one knows Alphasonik -- posted image. The prodoucts can't be that unkown to the mobile electronics world. Someone must have used them.

http://www.alphasonik.com/frameset.html

tdsteele 
Silver - Posts: 393
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 15, 2003 at 1:39 PM / IP Logged  
Heard the name but i have never seen or heard their equipment before around my area. What are you wanting to know about them??
Pharaoh 
Member - Posts: 26
Member spacespace
Posted: August 15, 2003 at 2:19 PM / IP Logged  
I know lots about alphasonik. Never used any of it myself(Im a soundstream man), but lots of people I know have used it.
naturalVibes 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 15, 2003 at 6:41 PM / IP Logged  

I have a 1994 Acura Intega and I'm planing to do a full install and the alphasonik products would go perfect with the theme I'm going for. But as far as sound quality and stability I dont know thats the reason why I'm looking to my fellow installers for input on the use of alpha products. because everyone knows looks doesn't mean nothing if it sound like crap. If you could find out from your friends about the sound quality I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for your reply

Himself 
Member - Posts: 36
Member spacespace
Posted: August 15, 2003 at 8:16 PM / IP Logged  
I personally saw a alphasonik 10" sub put in a custom ported box and driven by a alphasonik 5 channel amp and was very impressed. At the shop I work at we carry RF, eclipse, MA, and Pioneer permier subs and that alphasonik bumped. The other guy who did the install dialled in the gains. He buried the gain and the boost and that 10" took it all. That was the first time i have ever seen alphasonik, but I would love to see more..Hard to believe no one knows Alphasonik -- posted image.
What?
Big Purds 
Silver - Posts: 574
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 15, 2003 at 8:24 PM / IP Logged  
lol...alphasonik is a manufacturer that has been around for a very very long time...I dont believe more people arent posting about this here, heh...
honestly, alphasonik was almost a predecessor to Pyramid and Legacy and other so called "bargain audio brands" and really kind of ranks right down there with most of them...I have never been overly impressed with them and have hooked them up in various cars over the years, never having a product that would sway my position or opinion of them...
personally I wouldnt waste my money installing them, but some people have referred to me as somewhat of an "audio elitist" so maybe my opinion may not be the one that you are looking for...
bigballer 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2003 at 11:24 AM / IP Logged  
i love alphasonik im making my whole system alphasonik.
naturalVibes 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2003 at 1:47 PM / IP Logged  

I really appreciate all of your opinions, that whats make this forum so informative and  really educational for both the newbie and the masters alike.

Hey bigballer you think you could post some pics when you complete your alphasonik install, that would great.Hard to believe no one knows Alphasonik -- posted image.

grasshopper says don't forget "each one teach one"

bigballer 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2003 at 2:09 PM / IP Logged  
sure no problem
Jack Daniels 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2003 at 8:19 PM / IP Logged  

From what I heard Alphasonik was recently bought out by Audiobahn, and is supposed to be higher end compared to Audiobahn.

Eric

Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic