icon

CUE for navigation?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
temple2101 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: February 29, 2004 at 2:38 AM / IP Logged  
Hey guys, I have an AVIC-9DVD navigation system.  I was just wondering if anybody knew anything about the CUE feature that this unit has for traffic updates, weather, and news.  Is that still around?  or did that pretty much just die off.  I can't find any information about it???  Thanks in advance if anyone knows about this!
vekoma6382 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2004 at 10:55 AM / IP Logged  
This is an online retailer http://http://www.audionmore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?store_code=ANM&screen=PROD&product_code=ACCCUE58A that has the CUE system. I do not know how reputable this retailer is however it's one of the few places I found that carry it. I believe Pioneer has discontinued  the CUE. The service charge for the first year is free, It's $60 every year thereafter. Hope this helps. Good Luck
If it doesn't fit.......make it fit.
vekoma6382 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2004 at 10:56 AM / IP Logged  
temple2101 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2004 at 11:32 AM / IP Logged  
Do you know where you can subscribe to this?  I bought the data receiver, I picked it up on ebay for $40.  I haven't received it yet, and I've been trying to figure out what I need to do, and if the service is still available.  On Pioneer's website it says to go to www.cue.net ... but that site is a web design site now.  Thanks!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic