kicker l7 question

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Kid777 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2004 at 5:21 PM / IP Logged  

yes i'm open to anything.

please suggest something for my application. I'm looking for the best bang for the buck. 1st priority is SQ then spl.  I'd really like to stick with a sealed box as i listen to all kinds of music also. Any input would be greatly appreciated.  Basically i'm looking for something that will sound good and give you that feeling in your gut when it hits.

thanks

E

forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2004 at 6:02 PM / IP Logged  

Do you have a budget? Are you in the Great White North or are you in the land of people everywhere? Is this something that you are going to install yourself or have done for you based on our recommendations?  I'm a little busy at the shop today so it may take me some time to get back to you.

Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
Kid777 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2004 at 7:57 PM / IP Logged  

I'm in Indiana

The wires are already run etc from my current setup so i was hoping i could just swap the amp and subs in. 

thapimpfromchi 
Silver - Posts: 616
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2004 at 12:57 AM / IP Logged  
what size wires do you have running for the amp? If you have 4 gauge, ur good. less than that, u might wanna consider upgrading to atleast 4 gauge. also, we're gonna need a budget u are willing to work with. The options are endless. there is a perfect set up for you, you just have to give us a little bit to work with.
1990 Honda Civic HB:
Clarion DXZ545MP H.U.
2- 6.5" Power Acoustik interiors
Diamond Audio 600.1 amp
Diamond Audio 15" M6MKII
Pyramid PB881X 4 CH. Amp
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2004 at 1:01 AM / IP Logged  
You know what, Forbidden is right. We all have an uncanny knack at confusing the situation on this forum. Whenever some poor guy asks for help installing an amp, or asking why his subs stopped working,we have him buying 3000 in upgraded gear by the time the thread is done. Im as bad as anyone else. We need to try to stick to the topics more so we dont confuse people so often. Just a thought
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic