icon

what are some good 10 subs?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dustin_parks79 
Member - Posts: 35
Member spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2004 at 11:21 PM / IP Logged  
these subs, are 600 watts RMS, wich means you need a good amp to push them, i have not even heard them pushed to the max, because the amp that was pushing them could not really handle them (that amp was the Power Acoustik 1600 w/ Gothic series) pretty good amp, but yeah not enough to push 2 of them subs, not even quit at rms level, but i also no eclips are awsome as well! so i guess it is your opion just had to put in my 2cents!
shane7643701 
Copper - Posts: 41
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 16, 2004 at 5:21 AM / IP Logged  
Thank but I dont really like power acoustic, does anyone have box plans for a 94 gmc  sierra ext cab for 2- 10 " subs fron firing,
live in your world, come play in mine
Keefer 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: April 18, 2004 at 12:09 AM / IP Logged  
I really like the Adire Brahmas, they pound, and have good SQ
irhino2 
Member - Posts: 28
Member spacespace
Posted: April 18, 2004 at 2:04 AM / IP Logged  

framedragger wrote:
dont buy volfenhags man.......noone has ever used them lol...irhino clames them the absolute best buy though, get the eclipse....from my experiences even though mine ended up damaged because of it being underpowered......they are AMAZING subs, and i had the 87 series not the alluminum

Just wanted to set the record straight.  I wasn't trying to say I thought they were the best.  I just wanted to see eveyones reaction with a little plug.  Since then, I have stopped carrying them.  I have now picked up Orion.  I used to compete with Orion Team Extreme, and I know they are good quality.  Sorry to have offended anyone.  I know now that I never should have picked them up.  I strive to carry only the best lines, but sometimes we all make mistakes.

what are some good 10 subs? - Page 3 -- posted image.

Rhino - Bringing you only the best in car audio!!
One_Evil_Necro 
Copper - Posts: 115
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 18, 2004 at 2:45 AM / IP Logged  

I think that Image Dynamics makes a heck of a sub as well, at least their MAX series

~Jay

Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic