icon

Glassing Pics, Opinions Needed

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xtreamcc 
Silver - Posts: 467
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 13, 2004 at 1:38 AM / IP Logged  
True true but also take note that they have a rapper... who knows nothing of how a car is actually customized... hosting the show, go figure. All Xzibit (cant even't spell the guys name) knows about car customization is if the record company spends X amount of dollars he can ride around in an escalade with 24" spinners for a day.
"Shiny chrome when used in conjunction with bikini models is particularly effective in inducing brain deficit disorder"
02 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Monster System on its way.
pixiesfan78 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: June 14, 2004 at 12:45 AM / IP Logged  
dude they put lava lamps in the rear dash of a bug wtf that was the only episode ive seen thank god. i watch overhaulin foose is like a mad scientist.Glassing Pics, Opinions Needed - Page 7 -- posted image.dude the smileies on this forum suck i normally hang out at 3geez,com we got rice smilies and chainsaw wielding smilies and all kinds of sh*t.any ways if pimp my ride got ahold of that stang even they could improve it. sorry stang i dont want to be a dick but posting those pics up here was like stepping in front of a greyhound bus and as near as i can tell you have not posted here in a long time so it must have hit you.
love the flames.apair of aw1251t subs 75 watt rms flame amp eq/linedriver clarion h.u.the rest is temporary untill i can afford the rest of the system.
mikedawg 
Copper - Posts: 142
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 14, 2004 at 1:55 PM / IP Logged  
lol, funny. i thought the same thing about stang. ill have to check out that 3geez thing. theres a couple of a..holes on here that act like they know everything and dont wanna hear anybody elses opinions.
always looking for new info and willing to give it
pureRF 
Silver - Posts: 619
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 14, 2004 at 3:32 PM / IP Logged  
OK i agree on that all the cars suck on WWC show and that XZibit doesnt know sheet about customizing and that using themes is the stupidest thing in the world BUT im SURE those guys could do and have done better customizing jobs than anyone here has done or can do. Im sure off the show they turn out some of the hottest cars in california. But they do have a show and need people not like us that know about customizing to watch the show and think OMG a fish tank when we look at it and think WTF. But ya WHTmustang, just stop the project man.
dream it, build it, fiberglass it
mikedawg 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 15, 2004 at 12:09 AM / IP Logged  
lol hahahaha. whtstang may need a tissue. poor guy. anyway i did see some stuff from wcc that were pretty damn good. it helps to have a revolving door of famous people with fat wallets needing stereos and paint jobs.
mikedawg 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 15, 2004 at 4:15 AM / IP Logged  
it was on an episode of "Rides" pretty nice stuff
drunkenbreaker 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: June 15, 2004 at 11:16 PM / IP Logged  
Yeah West Coast can do things.  They can reupholster a car very nicely, but in a sh*ty color.  They can put 17 in chrome no dish giovannas on a 60 something mustang, tacky.  The point is they have no taste.  How many people does it take to DESIGN a car.  All the cars they put out are muts.  the opinion of 10 different guys in one car.  Also, all there famous people get seude interiors and monitors.  yeah!  how original.  Don't forget the giovannas
aem7506 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: June 16, 2004 at 10:23 AM / IP Logged  

Umm i feel sry for the poor mustang.... a car shouldnt go threw that kind of stuff

<<98 Mercury Mountaineer>>
"Sound"
Pioneer DEH7300
Pioneer 5/7 (4)
12'Kicker compvr (2)
900 Rockford Fosgate Amp (2)
Whteglve 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2004 at 8:11 AM / IP Logged  
OH MY (insert deity of choice)!!! That is the best theft deterrent I have ever seen! I mean who would steal this car and spend the next week taking that crap out of the back? If it was me I would have started on something a little smaller until I have the skill to tackele something like a trunk? wht94stang you get an "A" for  enthusiasm.
mikedawg 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2004 at 3:04 PM / IP Logged  
lol lol, yeah he seems pretty proud of it.
Page of 11

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic