the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

92 honda prelude, stereo suggestions?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Alpine Guy 
Platinum - Posts: 2,478
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 07, 2004 at 10:51 PM / IP Logged  
You should do an all Eclipse system, you can't go wrong, they make some of the best decks, best subs, and there amps and speakers are up there with the best of em.  Pay Rob a visit, listen to sum stuff, then look into getting a package deal, , all dealerships like package deals.
2003 Chevy Avalanche,Eclipse CD7000,Morel Elate 5,Adire Extremis,Alpine PDX-4.150, 15" TC-3000, 2 Alpine PDX-1.1000, 470Amp HO Alt.
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 07, 2004 at 11:06 PM / IP Logged  
Rob Atkinson is a legend on this forum.  He always steers people the right way, and is easygoing about it, too.  There are a few thousand audio shoppers over the past couple of years who've visited this forum who would envy being in your position right now.  Tell Rob and the guys at Forbidden hey for us.
Build the box so that it performs well in the worst case scenario and, in return, it will reward you at all times.
lilboi 
Copper - Posts: 126
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 08, 2004 at 8:55 PM / IP Logged  
I have a center chanel sub from my 93 prelude vtec. I took it out. If you want it, i'll sell it to you. I would go for a alpine system.
97supalude 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: August 09, 2004 at 6:48 PM / IP Logged  
This was a stupid comment
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic