icon

subs and amps

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
raptor333 
Member - Posts: 46
Member spacespace
Posted: August 30, 2004 at 10:24 AM / IP Logged  
Hi, I was wondering wheather to get the new 2004 jl audio 1000 mono class d amp and my question is if i should go with jl audiou for the subs or go with rockford's t2 12". any suggestions would be great. I am looking for boom and quality.
customsound79 
Copper - Posts: 65
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 30, 2004 at 1:09 PM / IP Logged  
I had the 1000/1 JL amp and it's unbelievable, well it's believable but better than most. I'll tell you, JL has done great with the class D technology. The amp is very efficient and clean. My advice would be to go with the W7 line. The RF is made for excursion and would be great for tons of bass but the JL's are extremely accurate(and loud)
My wife will never understand why, lucky for her!
Ketel22 
Silver - Posts: 976
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 30, 2004 at 1:45 PM / IP Logged  
if you are not too sure what you want and you have the money for the jl subs i would reccomend them...im a spl person and i have two friends with nice setups 1 with 2 mtx 15 8000's and the other with a jlw6v2..i would take the jl over the mtx every day but granted the jl doesn't hit as loud as the mtx but the sound is just so much better.
Quad L Handyman services

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic