icon

Sirus install 04 maxima

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
lions7199 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: September 23, 2004 at 11:10 AM / IP Logged  

2004 maxima with standard factory head unit.Factory Unit has SAT button already (NO SAT message currenlty appears when button is pressed)Need to know if a Sirius Reciever (SIR-CL1) & antenna is all i need to integrate SAT radio into my factory unit.also does anyone have a manual or diagram of the 04 max's factory head unit. I was told that clarion makesthe unit but i can't seem to find any documentation on it.

ANY IDEA FELLAS?????

lions7199 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 23, 2004 at 6:33 PM / IP Logged  
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 24, 2004 at 4:16 PM / IP Logged  
That sirius tuner can not be used with the factory head unit. It's for aftermarket Clarion head units only.
DanDan 
Copper - Posts: 125
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 24, 2004 at 5:13 PM / IP Logged  
You can purchase the factory unit for that car as an accessory. I installed one last week for one of my dealers. The antenna mounts on the roof and you hide the wire inside the glass moulding. The module plugs right in under the trunk liner. It is plug and play. I believe Nissan uses XM. I don't remember when I put it in. The part is not too bad in price either and it is plug and play.
DanDan
lions7199 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2004 at 12:31 PM / IP Logged  

Do u guys know were if i  can get just the wire harness to attach the xm tuner to the plug in the trunk?.  the dealer wants $356.00 for the kit but i can ge the tuner and antenna for a little over $150.00. does anyone make a harness that will work?????

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic