icon

Power Acoustik

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Klapping 
Copper - Posts: 146
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2004 at 5:13 PM / IP Logged  

here, better yet what 2 subs would be the best for a 3.65 ^ft box? it is ported through a slit in the middle...

audiobass10 
Silver - Posts: 328
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2004 at 5:48 PM / IP Logged  

ohh its slot ported..well you'd have to subtract the port displacement and sub displacement to get your final numbers...the figure i gave you was w/o displacement..trust me on this one..its better to get one built for the subs you choose ..you could build it yourself if you want.

Dave
Pioneer Premier DEH-P660
15" Kicker CVR
Profile AP1000M
It's Loud
uthinkuknoaudio 
Silver - Posts: 760
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2004 at 8:20 PM / IP Logged  
Really you got to ask Steven Kephart. He is the real deal for Adire Audio.
"I don't play games. I play Nakamichi and that for real yo" - Probably some japanese kid said this in the early 80's trying to sell stereo out of his trunk lol.
Klapping 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2004 at 8:25 PM / IP Logged  
u see... i have a box and dont feel like spending more money on one... i can unport it, just seal the front port.... or make it a bit smaller, etc... just what are 2 12"s that would work well in a 3.65^ft box... and what is a nice amp to push those 2 subs... all under 500 bucks...
bumpingjeep 
Copper - Posts: 149
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2004 at 8:38 PM / IP Logged  
if thats the way you want to go you are going to have to give us your port dimensions also for us to give you a solid reccommendation
Klapping 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2004 at 8:49 PM / IP Logged  
uhhh... well... it's a slit port... in the middle of the box... goes from top to bottom... it is 3 inches wide... and you kno how those kinda boxes go, they go from the front of the box, around the corner to the back, and around and out the front... through the 2 tunnel deals... they are 3 inches each...  so like... the box not including any of the port crap is about 25 inches... across... so 12.5 inches for each sub, across and 15 inches deep... if i were to knock out the first wall of the port, it would make it... about 15" across, each... so ya... if that made any sense to you, or anyone... lol
bumpingjeep 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2004 at 9:02 PM / IP Logged  

when you say what subs would be the best...what do you mean...do you want subs that are loud and dont sound bad or do you want subs that sound really damn good but arent really that loud for the money

Klapping 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2004 at 9:15 PM / IP Logged  
i want something that will be heard... loud is better... but i mean not really crappy quality... just the loudest quality for the money... 500 dollars for 2 subs and an amp... and is made for sumthing close to my box...
bumpingjeep 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2004 at 9:17 PM / IP Logged  
what kind of sonys do you have now
Klapping 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2004 at 9:19 PM / IP Logged  
no idea... lol... uhh let me go look on the box...  they are 10" XS-L1037's ... dont know if u will be able to find them online... i got them a Wal-Mart lol...
Page of 7

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic