icon

any good pre-fab boxes?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
wheelerdr 
Copper - Posts: 337
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 16, 2005 at 11:06 PM / IP Logged  
the obcon box is ok at best, i bought one to see how it was, because the owner of my store i install for wants some pre fabs to sell, I had to memphis 12, and up to punch stage 2 in it and it sounded really good, but when loaded with to punch stage3 the box was destroyed, rf's pl3 is the only prefab box that will hold up to the bass, but is only built for the rf subs. just build your own unless you want to go with another sub.
pimpincavy 
Silver - Posts: 880
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 17, 2005 at 12:53 AM / IP Logged  
Those Obcon boxes are pretty bottom of the line as far as prefab boxes go. Currently I have a subzone box, but im probably going to build my own box out of sheer boredom. Anyone ever hear of a prefab slot ported box called the "24 Pounder" I went to a shop today that had stacks of them everywhere.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic