the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Experience with www.onlinecarstereo.com ?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
vwgolf1128 
Copper - Posts: 120
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 28, 2005 at 2:43 PM / IP Logged  
So i am RIGHT, since i am getting it installed by a "professional".
Lizardking 
Copper - Posts: 184
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 28, 2005 at 3:05 PM / IP Logged  

It wasn't be B stock or refurb as you suggested that would be illegal if not properly posted on their site!! It comes from the same place the authorized dealers get. Beside all you have to do just like I do call the manufacturer and give them the serial number of the unit you bought. Most authorized dealers I have dealt with are unqualified and shouldn't touch anyone's vehicle EVER.. Don't get caught up in authorized dealer hipe its just that hipe!! Everything onlinecarstereo and woofersetc sell are brand new and factory sealed unless clearly marked.. If in doubt call the manufacturer and give them the serial numbers.. Diamond Audio, Eclipse and Kenwood have all done this for me without question... Not a big deal folks..

Eclipse "Approaching Perfection"
Lizardking 
Copper - Posts: 184
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 28, 2005 at 3:17 PM / IP Logged  

vwgolf1128 wrote:
So i am RIGHT, since i am getting it installed by a "professional".

If you capable do it yourself and get your equipment online and save hundreds of dollars depending on what your looking at.. I deal with www.woofersetc.com and they have been great to me and will back any product they sell. They will also beat or match any price you find on the internet or from a dealer, I have used this several times with them always coming in cheaper.. I just had them price me the new Diamond Audio line that was just introduced. When I emailed them back asking for a better price they took another $30 dollars off the items I wanted (D9 series and D6 series).

Eclipse "Approaching Perfection"
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: February 28, 2005 at 3:26 PM / IP Logged  
I am sure forbbiden, being an authorized dealer, doesnt appreciate you calling him hipe. Speaking of which, what the hell is hipe anyways? Mabye you ment hype? Regardless I also take exception to the comment about how most Authorized dealers are unqualified and shouldnt touch anyones vehicle ever. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT. THAT IS FLAT OUT STUPID AND DISRESPECTFUL. YOU CAN CALL THIS FLAMING OR JUST FLAT OUT PISSED OFF BUT TO MAKE A GENERALIZED COMMENT LIKE THAT IS f**kING REDICULOUS. Mabye you had a problem with a dealer before or mabye your parents just didnt love you but whatever the case I seriously doubt you have delt with enough Authorized dealers in your life to make that f**king comment. It sounds like someone has been drinking from the stupid fountain again. I am a pro, a real f**king pro, just like a bunch of us on here, and I dont know if you are some punk kid or some misguided adult but I take that as a slap to the face and I refuse to accept that from anyone. You wanna make an argument for online purchasing, thats fine. But do some reserch and make some well thought out arguments not just rambling sh*t. Professional install is provided to people because the majority of the people out there do not know how to do this job properly. I have seen many backyard hacks tell me they know how to install and they dont know sh*t. Just cause the little red light on your amp turns on and your CD player plays doesnt mean that you can install properly, it means you can twist wires and can actually read at a 5th grade level. Big difference. A person can be smart but people are stupid and that is why warrenty is suposed to be void or reduced unless installed by a REAL AUTHORIZED PROFESSIONAL. I do know people who choose to not do this for a living, but are fully capable of it. Some of those people are on this message board. But those people also understand why we are Professionals and why the manufacturs put that little clause in. Its not cause they are trying to screw the world and it sures the hell isnt to stop online purchasing because that little tag line was around long before flee bay was. As was said before You did save 800 dollars off of full retail price but if you could only get the dealer to give you full retail price then you arent a smart shopper, your a guy with a computer and no negotiation skills whatsoever. I have been off this board for a week now and I come back and what do I find, more ignorant comments and fountins of misinformation. Come on man, think ......1.......2.......3......type. Follow that little bit of advice and you are gonna come off far more intelligent. In the imortal words of Joe Pesci from"My cousin Vinnie", I got no more use for this guy.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 28, 2005 at 4:23 PM / IP Logged  
That is a true statement.  This topic is closed.
Support the12volt.com
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic