the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Who hates Mazda RX8's?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 28, 2005 at 9:03 PM / IP Logged  
After finally having some free time, we have solved the relocation issue. Good times with the rye now lay in store for us all. Plexiglass speaker baffles lit up with the Varad suspension lighting system look sahweeeeeet in the doors at night. Ever seen a bright yellow Focal speaker turn blue..... This is a way cool lighting kit guys.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
Alpine Guy 
Platinum - Posts: 2,478
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 29, 2005 at 12:28 AM / IP Logged  
Got pics?
2003 Chevy Avalanche,Eclipse CD7000,Morel Elate 5,Adire Extremis,Alpine PDX-4.150, 15" TC-3000, 2 Alpine PDX-1.1000, 470Amp HO Alt.
forbidden 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 29, 2005 at 1:10 PM / IP Logged  
But of course, however, I need permission from my customer to post them first.
truemagellen 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: May 20, 2005 at 3:00 AM / IP Logged  
any pics?
hey Rob I need help running heavy duty line to the trunk from the battery and a ground return
how did you do it for this install? What gauge wire did you use? Help please :D
-Jason
overworked2 
Copper - Posts: 132
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 20, 2005 at 4:42 AM / IP Logged  

Hey guys, I don't have a real hatred for the RX8 well not as much as I do for one of our aussie cars. the BA Ford Falcon....here is a link to a picture of the stereo as to what I have to deal with daily. I have never gone through so many line level convertors since this car was released.

http://us1.webpublications.com.au/static/images/articles/i551/55182_3mg.jpg

Check all advice given with a meter
Alpine Guy 
Platinum - Posts: 2,478
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 20, 2005 at 10:00 AM / IP Logged  
that interior actually looks nice, thats the first time i have ever said that about a ford.
2003 Chevy Avalanche,Eclipse CD7000,Morel Elate 5,Adire Extremis,Alpine PDX-4.150, 15" TC-3000, 2 Alpine PDX-1.1000, 470Amp HO Alt.
forbidden 
Posted: May 20, 2005 at 3:30 PM / IP Logged  
I like that car.... it looks like the dash would be way simpler to manufacture a kit for than the RX8 dash I just did. Stupid car.... at least I know how to do it now and the next time it will go much quicker.
Jagrx8 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: May 20, 2005 at 5:41 PM / IP Logged  
Hey, I like RX8's....especially since I own one.  They're not that bad at all unless you want to replace the head unit, thats definately tricky.  But I really like the look of the stock dash and think it would be a shame to butcher it all up and put a deck in, it just won't look as good.  Forbidden has been a great resource into the inner workings of the RX8's blose sound system...whoever at mazda made that deal to use bose for the upgraded stereo needs their head slammed in the suicide doors a few times.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic