icon

DEI 530T Window

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
rrspyder 
Member - Posts: 26
Member spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2002 at 6:12 PM / IP Logged  

I have a question concerning the DEI 530T. I have a 2002 Mustang GT and I am trying to connect this module up to my system. The manual states that the module should be connected between the motor and the switch. From what I understand this can be easily done on the driver side but I am not sure how to connect it between the passenger switch and motor w/ out running wires across the car. Can i simply connect it to the wires that run from the master driver switch to the passenger side? Which for my car are tan/blu - wht/yel I believe. Will this hinder the module in anyway or prevent it from detecting when to stop rolling up the window?

Thanks for the help,

Kyle

christophe 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2002 at 6:19 PM / IP Logged  

There is no problem in doing that. The only thing you'll miss out on is auto up and down control from the pass. side switch. Otherwise everything works great.

cp

cpgoose 
Gold - Posts: 1,098
Gold spacespace
Posted: December 02, 2002 at 7:39 AM / IP Logged  

hi.

I actually did run wires across the car to the passenger door.  So....I have the wires going from the 530t into the driver's door, and then wires going from the 530t all the way across into the passenger door.  This way, I have 1-touch control from ALL the switches (the 2 switches for both doors on the driver's side, as well as the 1 switch on the passenger door for the passenger window).  It's a little more wire, but it's awesome once you're done!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic