Clifford central locking on a Nissan

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xjr41 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: August 24, 2005 at 7:24 PM / IP Logged  

Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone can help me on my first alarm install.

Installing a Concept 300 on a UK Nissan 200SX (240SX in thr US). The car has no actuator in drivers door, only a switch, and a single wire lock/unlock system.

I have bought a 2 wire actuator to lock/unlock the drivers door. My question is how do I wire it in? Where do I connect the two wires on the actuator and how do I connect to the single wire locking system. I'm guessing that I need to use relays and have read the relays section, but have now got myself so confused I don't know where to go next!

Please help.

Thanks,

Steve.

Mm3stb 
Copper - Posts: 53
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2005 at 5:20 AM / IP Logged  

Hi,

Give this a try. Hope it helps

http://www.directechs.com/guides/manuals/ig/clifford/doorlocks_install.pdf 

Regards

Richard

ringojam 
Copper - Posts: 215
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2005 at 3:13 PM / IP Logged  
This is a very simple install.Use a two wire acuator in the drivers door run the wires to under the dash . There is a black box in the upper left side of steering column. If you lock and unlock thedoor  you can hear it click. Most of these boxes can be negative pulsed.Find the negative pulse in the box and hook the alarm to them,this will only pulse the passenger door. Then  find the output to the pass door  from the box will pulse pos when lock and unlock then hook the acuator wires to them. This way no relays and when you lock and un lock from the factory switch all doors will work.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic