icon

Viper 2 Way problem

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
gus1 
Gold - Posts: 1,013
Gold spacespace
Posted: October 07, 2005 at 10:16 AM / IP Logged  
Interesting.... all they would have had to do was reprogram a new remote. We generally keep 4 or 5 responder remotes in stock at any given time, due to their lovely construction quality.
Great unit, fragile remote (the blue ones are way better than the white ones, I'll give them that)
Gus
Wherever I go, that is where I end up......
Zx2guy 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: October 07, 2005 at 10:41 AM / IP Logged  
gus1 wrote:
Interesting.... all they would have had to do was reprogram a new remote. We generally keep 4 or 5 responder remotes in stock at any given time, due to their lovely construction quality.
Great unit, fragile remote (the blue ones are way better than the white ones, I'll give them that)
Gus
They tried just reprogramming a new remote, but the system still wasn't working right.
Zx2guy 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: October 07, 2005 at 10:43 AM / IP Logged  
blazeronspokes wrote:

you ahouldn't be missing any if the alarm works properly. i juat think those guys were trying to shaft you into paying extra money for them to hook up a few wires.

included with the viper 791 is this:

brain

relay satalite

ribbon cable

led

antenna

shock sensor

3 pin door lock plug

451m

siren

hoodpin

12 pin pimary harness

6 pin seconary harness

5 pin remte start secondary harness

i think thats all.

All the guy did was plug in the new brain and gave me the remote.  He said I don't get the remote start stuff because I paid for an alarm originally, not a remote starter.  If it's worth anything is Future Shop that's done all this.  I only went there for the original install because the head installer (the one whose no longer there) is a friend of min
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic