icon

Good RCA Suggestions

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dragon51 
Copper - Posts: 283
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 21, 2005 at 8:35 PM / IP Logged  
If your really wanting one of the best cables with out all the hype check out http://bluejeanscable.com/ stay away from monster unless you work for a place that sells it then you can get a heck of a discount then they are worth it. Blue jeans also have all you home audio wires too.
j_darling2007 
Copper - Posts: 210
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 22, 2005 at 2:54 PM / IP Logged  

I made my own from the ends you buy at radio shack and some shielded coax cable (the king you use to make wires for the TV, but a little smaller).  They are ran right next to my 4ga. power wire and there is no interference at all.  I paid about $10 for all the materials.

There are 3 kinds of people in the world, those who can count and those who can't
vogey 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: November 23, 2005 at 8:50 PM / IP Logged  
ive had one set of "expensive" rca's that i got for cheap cause they where used, but they where hangen up next to the new ones and they where 110 for a 14' set can't rember the brand and its to cold out to go look in the bronco lol they are red and silver, but back to the comparison i couldn't hear the differance between the walmart soche (can't spell tonigh) and the expensive ones where ran straight down the middle to the amp and soche's where ran with the power wires
"I can see down your shirt" *its painted on the bottom of my f-250's door*
Steven6095 
Copper - Posts: 74
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2005 at 1:03 PM / IP Logged  
Hello. I used cables from Knu Konceptz and was very happy with them. Just seem like a good product at a great price. Nice and heavy and very bendable but tough. I have used Monster, Street Wires, etc and these are my favorite and the price is right!
http://www.knukonceptz.com/productMaster.cfm?Category=RCA%20Interconnects
Nice guys and fast shipping!
ssnds 
Copper - Posts: 169
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2005 at 2:40 PM / IP Logged  

yea i was thinking about Knu Konceptz. Right now my car is torn apart waiting on RCA's, some blue wire to be used for my remote. I have other colors but i like blue being for remote. hmm.. My body in town who owns a car shop has Audiobahn rca's. just waiting for him to get out and about.. even tho its thanksgiving..

the knukonceptz do look very thick and heavy. that meaning durable.

SSounds
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic