the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Modding Avic-N1/N2 Nav DVD’s

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
rudbwoy69camaro 
Silver - Posts: 350
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 21, 2006 at 7:55 AM / IP Logged  

whtcrxghst wrote:
Its posted on avic411.com

It should be the end now that whtcrxghst posted.  Great site !

Ballerinstaller 
Copper - Posts: 58
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 15, 2006 at 12:54 AM / IP Logged  
I um, had to replace my flex as it finally broke, so I had to take my beautiful N-1 apart to replace it. I diddled around with my picture scanner and made some scans of the mainboard and posted them on www.avic411.com and some person (from Pioneer??) aided us in overcoming the issues produced by the latest software updates for this particular AVIC-N1 model. Go over and check it out. I think that this forum should be just about dead now.
Pioneer Avic-N1
Clarion 300 watt 4 channel amp
PPI PC21400 1400 watt amp
2x JL 12 inch w7's
Polk EX series in factory locations
2000 Impala LS
Baller Installer - Pete D.
snappyg9 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2006 at 9:58 AM / IP Logged  

Hi,

does anyone has an iso image of the CNDV-60MP upgrade disc?

braddman 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spacespace
Posted: July 26, 2006 at 9:55 AM / IP Logged  

I don't understand why this topic is still active. This was hacked a long time ago, and is readily available on EBAY, you send the guys your stuff and 70 bucks and they do it for you and send it back.

wojtekg 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: August 03, 2006 at 9:46 PM / IP Logged  

There is this guy on Ebay: http:///.com/dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5871470869&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

He can Upgrade your AVIC-N1, N2 if you running CNDV-60MP to have AVIC-N3's Ipod and XM Interface which is NORMALLY not available doing CNDV-60MP update. You have to send your Head Unit and Brain to him ... he is a 100% trusted.

Ballerinstaller 
Copper - Posts: 58
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2006 at 1:33 AM / IP Logged  
Nah- I'm good. I built my own to suit my system that even shows video. I had a couple of RCA's RD2780's lying around so I modded one with a remote and an auto pause that uses the head unit's remote on wire to trigger. So now I have a 60 gig hard drive based unit that plays not just music, but videos too! Now I just have to refine the remote a little better. The picture shows an original unit to the left, and then the thing in the middle is the unit with the lid open (it folds in upon itself and then gets tucked away either into the dash or under a seat) and the thing on the right is the ugly, ugly remote that many people associate with a missle launcher with its red and black buttons. Keep in mind that this is Revision 1. Rev 2 is going to have a wifi adapter that is activated by remote to initiate "drag and drop" file transfer ability through a wireless B network and a lighted button remote.Modding Avic-N1/N2 Nav DVD’s - Page 50 -- posted image.
Pioneer Avic-N1
Clarion 300 watt 4 channel amp
PPI PC21400 1400 watt amp
2x JL 12 inch w7's
Polk EX series in factory locations
2000 Impala LS
Baller Installer - Pete D.
slab42 
Copper - Posts: 56
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 10, 2006 at 7:44 PM / IP Logged  

why would I want to mail my $2000 unit to someone I don't know?  If this guy can do it, there must be someone here that knows how, and can explain to us how to do it.

Page of 50

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic