icon

Looking for pix of orion beast internals

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
samrock 
Member - Posts: 25
Member spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2006 at 8:31 PM / IP Logged  

ok i am workin on a concept 97.3 and to me it looks like a 2250 i have compaired the pix i found on the net. i cannot find any for 2100 or 2150.

if you have any pix of the internal board of orion beast amps 2100 2250 2150 2125 or 97.3

please lable them with the ampmodel number and send them to kewlcat_68@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot in advance for the help

sam

of all the things i have lost i miss my mind the most!
dwarren 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 1,811
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2006 at 9:58 PM / IP Logged  
Have you tried this site yet?
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2006 at 11:45 AM / IP Logged  
dwarren wrote:
DOOD!!! Tha is a COOL site! How does anybody find stuff like that? I am at my computer 12-16 hours a day, and HALF of that is on the 'net, and I have never even THOUGHT of looking for something like that... :)
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
samrock 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2006 at 4:51 PM / IP Logged  

ok i am workin on a concept 97.3 and to me it looks like a 2250 i have compaired the pix i found on the net. i cannot find any for 2100 or 2150. (including this site)Looking for pix of orion beast internals -- posted image.

the best place to find pix of amps in on EBAY lol..    i wish they would not have taken the seach of compleated auctions option away lol.

thanks to every one that as sent pix of the amps. i am going to put a page together when we are done with this project with the differances of all these amps..  i am trying to get my hands on a few diff models to see what can be changed in the lower lines for them to put out more power..   a bit far fetch from what it started as to just repair the amp i baught of ebay that was supposed to be in working order..   but i wish i had someone to help me on this.  so i will make the info ez for the next person 

kirktcashalini 
Silver - Posts: 492
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2006 at 11:07 PM / IP Logged  
WOW, pretty awesome site. Are there any websites like this for sub disections? Obviously more pricy to get everyone to chop their subs in half. But even a bunch of manufacturers cut away pictures or anything.
99 Blazer LT.   Yellow Top. Big 3. Infinity Kappa Speakers All Around. Jensen CD/DVD flip out. 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 12DVQs powered by a Alpine PDX600.1 (in one custom box, building a FG box)
dwarren 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 1,811
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2006 at 12:15 AM / IP Logged  

haemphyst wrote:
dwarren wrote:
DOOD!!! Tha is a COOL site! How does anybody find stuff like that? I am at my computer 12-16 hours a day, and HALF of that is on the 'net, and I have never even THOUGHT of looking for something like that... :)

Simply cause you are not as cool as me!Looking for pix of orion beast internals -- posted image.

kirkcashalini wrote:

WOW, pretty awesome site. Are there any websites like this for sub disections? Obviously more pricy to get everyone to chop their subs in half. But even a bunch of manufacturers cut away pictures or anything.

realmofexcursion .com has some woofer vids, but no dissection pics.

samrock 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2006 at 12:52 AM / IP Logged  

i got it lol..   i thaught u forgot to put the url to the site.. then i noticed the link was the text..   thanks a mill bro..    the 97.3 is an exact copy of the 2100...     now its just to trouble find documation for repair..    you would not happen to know of a site like that i can get schematics from LOL..   

orion said to use www.theampdoctor.com but they owner i guess steave does not pick up the  phone sence wed.  IMO he must have more than he can repair

blackmica3 
Copper - Posts: 128
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2006 at 4:10 PM / IP Logged  
Looking for pix of orion beast internals -- posted image.
Looking for pix of orion beast internals -- posted image.
samrock 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2006 at 5:55 PM / IP Logged  
what amp u got there blackmica3
fingaz22 
Silver - Posts: 410
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2006 at 7:23 PM / IP Logged  
is that the 2500d from orion?
JUST ONE MORE AMP!!!
hu,alpine cva 1005/dva 5205
sound processor,symmetry(first one).
sub amp,power 1000 the terminator.(1992).
subs,spl comp dual 1 ohms.
punch 150hd on a 10" ev.
alotofhighs
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic