the12volt.com spacer
icon

New to the site, 15 years old, here's my car

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
r139p 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2006 at 8:02 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote r139p
Hey Im 14 and im working on my ranger now I have 2 MTX 12's and 2 900w. amps. Its hard to pimp out your ride wit no Job. 
1988 Ford Ranger with 2 MTX 12's and 2 900 amps.
bogey 
Copper - Posts: 68
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2006 at 5:08 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bogey
r139p wrote:
Its hard to pimp out your ride wit no Job.
True dat!!
Just to make sure we're clear. The point I've been trying to make, and wildkartunes, is not to chastise someone for having a limited budget. Rather, it is to say make smart purchases. In a world of ebay and SoundDomain, etc. one is no longer forced to live in the land of sub-par equipment. For about the same amount of money you can get a better quality amp. For instance, take a look at this amp by US Acoustics http://www.cardomain.com/item/USAUSC2150B.
I would probably rather have the MTX, but this amp is still a decent amp with a warranty and money back guarantee. They also have some Kicker and Phoenix Gold Xenon amps in the $150 range that would be decent amps. Just be patient.
Another thing to consider is depreciation. An amp's resale drops in half the minute you take it out of the store. If you buy an amp used, however, when you go to sell it later on you won't loose as much money, perhaps none. This is best when you can hear it before you buy it.
tbird9290 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2006 at 12:16 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tbird9290

Here are some pics that i have they will probably be too big.

My 9813 Alpine Deck

New to the site, 15 years old, here's my car - Page 3 -- posted image.

Here are my 2 10's right now there rockford fosgate p1s. i know what you guys are thinking why do i have a orange box i had to redo it after people broke into my car. and went throught the back seat because they couldn't get into the trunk because of the lock. and i was gonna paint my car orange and put Black lights inside.

New to the site, 15 years old, here's my car - Page 3 -- posted image.

This is what I Think doesn't mean I am wrong doesn't mean im right. I Make my ride look the way I want it I don't care what everyone else thinks... All Eyes On Me -2Pac
blackrosetiger2 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: November 26, 2009 at 7:36 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote blackrosetiger2
nice job but its better to take the panels off, tape everything you dont want painted, and THEN paint them its a cleaner look. Hey don't get down about it being a T-Bird if its like the one I had when I was 15 it has a H.O. 5.0 same as a Mustang and there is a lot of after market parts for your motor.
P.S. I had a 1989 Ford Thunder Bird
You only dont know what you don't ask about
Sacred Ground C.C.
Blowntweeters 
Silver - Posts: 650
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 08, 2010 at 11:57 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Blowntweeters
i know this post is old i looked at what your doing. looks like good work. im sure you already upgraded. but i have 2 15"P1s same as u got. there in a sealed box and are rated for 200 rms a piece. i am currently running 750 rms to the set. i would keep those p1s and get a better amp lot more power than that jensen . and 2 more p1s would a loud set up . im hitting 139.6 on a termlab meter with my 15 p1s  i was impressed. its in a celica by the way
1974 ford pinto 4 15" punch Z power punch bd 1001 pioneer DEH-6700
Page of 3

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic