Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
djlayz 
Copper - Posts: 104
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 03, 2006 at 11:38 PM / IP Logged  

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2MEV2YLOPR2SG1PAZ1827C549O

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3S6647GDHP1IQ09O0XHIFQM7AT

here are 2 pics if anyone can help me out the first is the wiring diagram for my R/S and the second is how the wires are connected to relays and then where they go into the vechile. there are 3 wires that i put ? on and they are what i think may be my problem. so if anyone can help me i would be very grateful

dea,can 
Copper - Posts: 284
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2006 at 3:26 AM / IP Logged  

Just to too www. bulldogsecurity.com it will give u pics and show how to remove the ignition switch

and place the transponder ring around the switch.also there is a movie u can watch and under stand how to wire in your remote starter.it a basic movie it will give a understanding how its wired.

http://www.bulldogsecurity.com/

dragon
djlayz 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 05, 2006 at 10:11 AM / IP Logged  
Yesterday i got the alarm part of my R/S working, most of it anyways. i couldnt figure the door trigger out put i think i got it now, im goin to try later. also i couldnt figure out the door locks, i have the DEI 451M and i am unsure of how to hook it up. also i still havent got the remote start hooked up yet, I still have no idea were a purple and blue wire comin from a relay go. im guessin one is for 2nd ign & 2nd acc, but i dont know which one is for which and there is no 2nd acc wire on the igniton harness (black). i have finally found the igniton coil but now im confused. my manual is saying if i have an automatic i am suppose to hook it up to the alternator. if anyon has any ideas on of this please let me know thanks. thanks for everyone's help so far. 
dea,can 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2006 at 1:32 AM / IP Logged  
Set your jumper to 2nd ign.to power up your second ign, and for tach wire to coil wire
dragon
djlayz 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2006 at 8:38 PM / IP Logged  
i now have everything hooked up and its all working so far except the door locks. i have the dei 451m door lock module but ihave no idea how to hook it up i tried every way possible and just wont work for me. so if someone out there can help me out please. (99 windstar)
swamprat323 
Gold - Posts: 1,335
Gold spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2006 at 8:49 PM / IP Logged  
Power Lock lt blue/orange    -   20 pin plug at FEM module    
Power Unlock lt GREEN/ YELLOW    -   20 pin plug at FEM module
you shold not even need the 451M, you have negtive system
djlayz 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2006 at 9:36 PM / IP Logged  
so i just hook up the 2 wires from my module straight to the 2 wires?
mo12v 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 2,748
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 06, 2006 at 9:47 PM / IP Logged  

Usually, but sometimes you will need Relays for Stronger GROUND Pulse

Try it

MO
Don't Learn from Others Mistakes
You Might Be the One That Knows.
djsnovas 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: April 07, 2006 at 8:17 PM / IP Logged  

1-  for the power door locks you dont really need the dei 451m you can use 2 relays instead  2-the second relay of connector #1 look at connector #2 pins 3(green 2nd ignition)  4(WHITE/ black 2nd accessory) 5(RED / black 2nd starter) now for example if you hookup the green(pin #3) to the purple(small wire) of the 2nd relay from connector #1 then the blue(big wire) will power a 2nd ignition 3- for the tach there is a triple coil pack on the drivers side of engine and you can use the pink/white, RED / lt.blue or the blue/lt.green off the coil pack  

dea,can 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2006 at 11:57 AM / IP Logged  

for your door locks its a -neg output from your remote starter just hook the wires direct  your lock type in the van is a -neg output also.

The COIL PACK is located on the DRIVERS SIDE of the ENGINE, for TCH use the PINK/WHITE, RED / LIGHT BLUE or BLUE/LIGHT GREEN

dragon
Page of 5

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic