12'' Alpine Type R

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bigosh 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: June 07, 2006 at 1:21 PM / IP Logged  
boardinbum wrote:
If you're going to spend that kind of money on a deck, I would definitely suggest looking at some higher quality alternatives. Take a look at the Eclipse line - very high quality decks for a reasonable price. I personally would not buy a JVC deck.
As for your 12 speaker system... I'm not sure what to tell you. If it was me, I'd swap them out for a nice set of components up front and a pair of coax speakers in the back.
If you really want to keep the stock system, I'm sure
there's more experienced members on here that can tell you how to do it. Or you could always ask the guys at your local audio shop.
alright man thanks for your help definitly going to look at those eclipse hu's
as for speakers idk im still kinda set on stock since its THX surrond sound
sorry for the slopppy typing exam week and my hands are all cramped up and tired.
boardinbum 
Silver - Posts: 358
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 07, 2006 at 1:28 PM / IP Logged  
Well if you want to keep that system, and no one replies here, try starting a new thread and include specific details in the subject line, and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic