icon

Best Buy Employees

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
sk8ingsmurf 
Copper - Posts: 198
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 07, 2006 at 6:52 PM / IP Logged  
I work at best buy, have for a little over a year (store 828, san marcos TX).  Ive been using htis forum for about 3 or 4 years so definitely pre-best buy, I did think it was great that ETK had a link to this site on it, lots of great information on here that can help the car-fi department a whole lot.
Fastlearner 
Silver - Posts: 346
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 08, 2006 at 12:55 AM / IP Logged  
I've worked as an installer with best buy for 3 years. 2 in Downers Grove, IL(301), and 1 in Orland Park, IL (308). I first noticed this site on etk but then started to come on at home and now its an addiction.
cntrylvr79 
Silver - Posts: 582
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 08, 2006 at 7:24 PM / IP Logged  
Me too....  Well for the next week and a half.  After 3.5 years I'm going over to the red box.  The amazing part is no one really even seems to care.
Cause I'm So white and nerdy...
First Class Certi-fried installer
bigfoot286 
Copper - Posts: 53
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 08, 2006 at 11:28 PM / IP Logged  
best buy for two years and i started to come hear about three mounths ago
spookiestylez 
Silver - Posts: 531
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 08, 2006 at 11:36 PM / IP Logged  

<~best buy installer...probed around the12volt for a hot minute before they updated everything and added a link in tool kit, that and they took my internet explorer awayBest Buy Employees -- posted image.....now its all complicated ...product servies/offering/lookup...manufacturers and extrenal websites....depts "all"....1st comcast linkBest Buy Employees -- posted image.

All of the infomation needed by an installer for best buy or for any company cannot be confined  to internal info...I flipped out when they took it away, and I still bitch about having to fumble around etk to get outside the box

rtfm
bazzgazm 
Copper - Posts: 113
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 08, 2006 at 11:57 PM / IP Logged  
Best buy for 2 years nearly.
circuit for 1.
5months in between
but, been using the 12 volt since just before Circuit city.
i will not disclose my location because i swear they'll try to fire me for outside information leaking here!
ha!
Boomin' taurus 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2006 at 11:35 AM / IP Logged  
been on the forums since 4/99 starting with Termpro (as I used to compete in dBdrag) and Sounddomain. Knew about the12volt well before the link was listed on TK.   Carsound is my preferred.
-john
coreyj 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2006 at 3:13 PM / IP Logged  

9 months now with Best Buy.  6 years with a mom and pop shop before Hurrican Katrina damaged the store and forced its closure. 

I have been a frequent ( sometimes 2-3 times a day ) visitor to thee 12 volt forums, and sounddomain for the last 3 to 4 years,  just never registered to post.

coreyj 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2006 at 3:52 PM / IP Logged  

Sounddomain has gotten to where it isn't as good as it used to be.  Too many questions like " What brand is best out of Pyle, Power Accoustik, and Boss? ",  "How hard do you think I'm hittin with 3 Jensen 10's?", " Why did my amp smoke when I bridged it to two Alpine Type R 12's?", make it too annoying to visit that much any more.

cavsfan 
Member - Posts: 37
Member spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2006 at 7:33 PM / IP Logged  
Worked for best buy from 96-01 then hhgregg from 01-05 currently work for a gps tracking company.
Page of 6

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic