icon

Best Buy Employees

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xone 
Member - Posts: 25
Member spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2006 at 8:52 PM / IP Logged  
Been workin for best buy for about 10 months now, was on this site a year before that. Started in Mesquite, Tx with the "Easy Button" (you know who you are) and loved it there but then transferred to one of the Dallas BBY's and Its never been th same anymore. Ive become a victim of "The Poor Management", im sure alot of yall feel me on that! But other than the fact that I hate having to go to work  now I still love what I do and I know all BBY's are not like this just a majority of them, lol. Might just have to give HR a call one of theese days and see if they even exist! 
bigfoot286 
Copper - Posts: 53
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2006 at 9:50 PM / IP Logged  
xone wrote:
Been workin for best buy for about 10 months now, was on this site a year before that. Started in Mesquite, Tx with the "Easy Button" (you know who you are) and loved it there but then transferred to one of the Dallas BBY's and Its never been th same anymore. Ive become a victim of "The Poor Management", im sure alot of yall feel me on that! But other than the fact that I hate having to go to work  now I still love what I do and I know all BBY's are not like this just a majority of them, lol. Might just have to give HR a call one of theese days and see if they even exist! 
the do but the just tell you that there is nothing they can do and to talk to other people that are no help, i keep asking them about my raise that i have not got in two years
xone 
Member - Posts: 25
Member spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2006 at 11:37 PM / IP Logged  
Yea, figured they wouldnt care about what hapens to us peons.
bigfoot286 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 11, 2006 at 8:11 AM / IP Logged  
Murph wrote:
Did you get your yearly review?
yes i did and was told i was gonna get a raise, that was september 11 i still have not gottin my bluecrew bucks. and i never got a 90 day review. i am still making what i came in at and i think it is under what a part time installer is supposed to get paid
coreyj 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: July 11, 2006 at 8:28 AM / IP Logged  

I may be about to hav to call HR myself.  A couple things have happened in the last week that kinda bother me.  I may be just over-reacting on one of them howeve

Murph,  did you get my pm??  )

bigfoot286 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 11, 2006 at 8:55 AM / IP Logged  
Murph wrote:
Call HR, something is wrong.
talk to your store manager is all i get told and the services manager doesnot like me and wants me out of the bay caus ei am RED / green color blind, but in two years i have not done one harrnes wrong( i have but caught it before it went in to a car) and have had no p[roblems with it at all. but he thinks its to much of a risk to have me back there. but also this is the guy who knows nothing about any thing related to a car. and i keep talking to hr they dont help. i am getting sick of it aand i am about to burn the damn place down. not really
bigfoot286 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 11, 2006 at 10:25 AM / IP Logged  
Murph wrote:
Is it local HR or the 800 number?
i cant find my local one i ask and no one knows. the 800 is the one that gives me all the trouble
meltingplastic 
Copper - Posts: 225
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 11, 2006 at 12:04 PM / IP Logged  
at my store u didnt even have to call hr just threaten the managers to they get off their ass and get things done then.. i worked at 344 for over a year.. never got my 90 day and they wouldnt give me my raise for mecp. when i mentioned hr i got a nice raise too bad i left the company to go back to school 5 weeks later.. came back to them 6 months later.. they jerked me around a bit about getting hired.. thank god for great people in the bay cause our sr/sup/whatever he is now lol basically told them to get off their ass and get me hired cause i know the routine and have more experience then neone applying for the winter rush..   i even got a raise when i came back.. all and all..   just threaten to push the right people's buttons and have the good guy son the inside on ur side cause i owe everything to that guy
Driving a Bagged, Caddied 02 s10
coreyj 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: July 11, 2006 at 1:06 PM / IP Logged  

Murph wrote:
Which one?

The one asking about the MECP stuff,  sent it yesterday.

bazzgazm 
Copper - Posts: 113
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 11, 2006 at 1:35 PM / IP Logged  
we get 90 day raises?
2 years later.. that'd be some ok back pay.
Page of 6

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic