icon

04 Envoy XUV, XK01, Viper 5900

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bry21317 
Member - Posts: 17
Member spacespace
Posted: November 20, 2006 at 1:11 PM / IP Logged  

I am not sure about this, I am dying to go out to mine at lunch to fix my wires to make the door locks work and the Parking lights, as I need to ground 3 wires and then everything should work on mine.  Its now eating me up lol Like a kid in the candy store.

Hope you get it working correctly.  I know mine is the XKO1, but its type 4 for my Vehicle, so I was told that I had to have the Imobilizer.  I was just telling you that You could get it at Autozone, as those seem to be all over the place.  Just in case you might need one, most likely you could get it locally there.

Bryan

fplcman 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: November 20, 2006 at 1:42 PM / IP Logged  

I just went out on lunch and removed the plug and programmed it again... IT WORKED....... Doors and Remote start....

Now on to the Windows, power roof, midgate and sunroof..... I am so happy.... Now I have an extra XK01 that I can sale...

Good Luck with your locks. I looked over it and should not be hard to switch them around.

Steve

bry21317 
Member - Posts: 17
Member spacespace
Posted: November 20, 2006 at 3:54 PM / IP Logged  

lol Thats funny.  I coud not take it anymore myself.  I had a late lunch just about 3pm so I ran up to Home Depot got a wire and some connectors, and rewired the locks and parking lights in the parking lot at Home Depot, now its works awesome, lol.

Figured I would do it then, that way the wife was not complaining since I spent 3 hours on it yesterday hooking it all up, so Now I am happy also.

Good luck on the rest of yours.

Bryan

fplcman 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 23, 2006 at 4:46 PM / IP Logged  

OK part two....

I cut the wires to the roof and connected them to the 529T. I cut the wires right next to the motor. I used the GWA orange wire to close the roof and channel 6 to ORANGE / black (open).

Nothing happens when I arm the alarm or when I use channel 6. You can hear a click on the 529 but nothing happens.

I have the unit install correctly. 2 wires to each side of the motor. 12v, Ground, orange and ORANGE / black to the inputs form the alarm, and gray not used because of GWA, and Gray/black back with the ORANGE / black wire.

What is wrong? Do I need more power to move the heavy roof?

Thanks

FplcMAn

fplcman 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 23, 2006 at 6:53 PM / IP Logged  

Here is the Roof... You can see that I cut the wires right next to the motor

Also is a pict of the 539T

And a Pict of the back door...

Any help?

Thanks

FplcMAn04 Envoy XUV, XK01, Viper 5900 - Page 4 -- posted image.

04 Envoy XUV, XK01, Viper 5900 - Page 4 -- posted image.

Thanks Again

FplcMan

fplcman 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 23, 2006 at 8:58 PM / IP Logged  

Here is the Retractable Roof Schematics...

I cut the Blue Wire (4th from the left) and the PU wire (5th from the Left). The roof will not move. Please help...

Thanks

FplcMan

Page of 4

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic