Box Idea. Will This Work Alright?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dabear1029 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: December 05, 2006 at 8:51 PM / IP Logged  
thanks for the help guys.
but I was also wondering, does anybody know how the subwoofer box that I described about would sound?
"He said that to practically eliminate this problem, to build a box that it a cabin-firing sealed box, but I have to make sure to extend the ends of the front board and seal the front of the box from my trunk. Since I have a 60/40 folding rear seat, he said that when I have the seats up, it will sound like it does now, which I like highly, but when I want a little more output, I can fold the back seats down, making the subwoofers point directly into the cabin. My question is, is his idea going to work? I'm not in it for spl's, I want tight, good quality bass."
because if it would sound good, I would build one of them. Like I said before, I use my trunk pretty often, but I never use the pass-through seats.
any suggestions would be appreciated.
Swick
jettagli03 
Copper - Posts: 311
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 05, 2006 at 9:45 PM / IP Logged  
You can try pointing your subs different directions or move them around in the trunk and see which has the most output. All cars are different but from what I've seen rear facing is usually the most used and usually most reccomended.
aznboi3644 
Gold - Posts: 2,600
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 05, 2006 at 11:46 PM / IP Logged  
I've never had problems with subs in the trunk affecting the rear deck speakers...never had one blow and all of my friends that have subs in their trunks have never had a problem with this
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic