icon

04 Acura RSX, sub box

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mi_what 
Copper - Posts: 208
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 15, 2006 at 9:52 PM / IP Logged  
alright man, sounds like a deal to me. you got a paypal account? Just let me know how much you pay for shipping and I will cover that too. I probably won't be on here for a while, my shift is ending soon, and I get to go sleep for a couple of hours then do it all over again. If you want to contact me you can hit me up at mi_what@yahoo.com, I check that everyday, and we can work out payment and shipping for that strut bar. Let me know if you come up with any more pics or ideas from you previous RSX ownership. Later bro,
Fournier
Triple-x 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: December 17, 2006 at 10:47 PM / IP Logged  
yo my buddy and i were workin gon a full install in his rsx, and he sold the car before we finished the install..
it was for 2 12's , 2 amps , and a bottle.
the boxes were mdf and glass are were build non aesthically as a beauty panel made of fiberglass was to go over the entire hatch area.
i still have the enclosures from the install .. and figured i would hold on to em an sell em cheap incase anyone eve wanted to do a similar install.. let me dig up a pic.. (okay the images are CLICKABLE thumbnails)
here is the car
04 Acura RSX, sub box - Page 2 -- posted image.
and heres a few pics of the progress of the install prior to pulling it all out.
Techmaster 
Member - Posts: 42
Member spacespace
Posted: December 17, 2006 at 11:17 PM / IP Logged  
Wow, very clean car. The rims look great with the Wings West body kit, any idea what kind of rims they are?
Very, very nice work on that sub enclosure. Too bad you guys didn't finish it, I would've loved to see the final product.
Triple-x 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 17, 2006 at 11:45 PM / IP Logged  
ANYWHO.. thanks for the compliments...
rims are uhhh...Axis i believe.. i dont know if thats the model or the brand but i know its something axis. lol
as far as the build.. yea you and i both , i was way disappointed when i heard it was being sold.. that car had A LOT of engine work.. was 423hp at the WHEEL by the time he sold it.. all of the engine work was done by Cybernation in miami.. at the time they were the authority on rsx engine mods.. but the cuaght his car on fire in the engine bay so DONT GO THERE!!! LOL
anyway , if anyone knows an rsx owner that might like to continue this install the way they want, i have the boxes.. they are not for show only a custom fit into each corner of the rear of the hatch, then a bueaty panel must be fabricated over them. that is the stage we were at in the last pic.. the skeletal structure was being built , and once it was done , grill cloth was to be stretched and stapled to the rabbeted edges of the skeletal ribbing and resined, glassed.. blah blah , we all know the story..lol
Techmaster 
Member - Posts: 42
Member spacespace
Posted: December 18, 2006 at 10:31 AM / IP Logged  
Yeah, Cybernation are gods in the RSX world, their turbo kits are awesome.
mi_what 
Copper - Posts: 208
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2006 at 11:41 PM / IP Logged  
Triple-X,
Thanks for posting man, that car is clean. I like the rims too...19s if I'm not mistaken? That setup was going to be badass. If you still got the boxes I can take them off your hands and show you a completed project...that might make for a happy ending to this tragedy. The only thing I would do differently (and believe me this is not criticism) is probably add an amp rack on an actuator in the back (towards the rear seats) and falsify a floor board that would allow the spare rim and tire to show (once I get my rims and tires). But, like I said, if you're willing to hand the project over I'm sure I can finish it for you.
integratyper934 
Copper - Posts: 150
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 23, 2006 at 1:43 AM / IP Logged  
looks like an alpine install
Triple-x 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2007 at 10:26 PM / IP Logged  
mi_what wrote:
Triple-X,
Thanks for posting man, that car is clean. I like the rims too...19s if I'm not mistaken? That setup was going to be badass. If you still got the boxes I can take them off your hands and show you a completed project...that might make for a happy ending to this tragedy. The only thing I would do differently (and believe me this is not criticism) is probably add an amp rack on an actuator in the back (towards the rear seats) and falsify a floor board that would allow the spare rim and tire to show (once I get my rims and tires). But, like I said, if you're willing to hand the project over I'm sure I can finish it for you.
sorry man , been away from the board for a while..
you still interested?
Triple-x 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2007 at 10:26 PM / IP Logged  
mi_what wrote:
Triple-X,
sorry man , been away from the board for a while..
you still interested?
Triple-x 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2007 at 10:31 PM / IP Logged  
jeez.. this forum is dbl post central..
and i know it.. all the more reason why i only cliked ONCE DAMNIT!
LOL
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic