the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

07 caliber problem ultrastart 1270t

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xtremej 
Gold - Posts: 1,440
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2007 at 10:22 AM / IP Logged  

I have been installing ultra starts for over 3 years granted the first 2 years were just for dealers and loyal customers. Range is great out of theultra starts but they do not have any features like my recent decision compustar pro, hand hed programmer ( no playing with a button on the antenna), range compustar has been awesome, programable outputs, compustar has a ton ultra has 2 wew hew, Now lets talk about there business practice. Dumping refurbished junk online dirt cheap, how does this make you look when the customer can purchase a unit for 29.99?

I don't care for dei's ethics either but I am willing to bet the only reason those dealers switched from dei is cost, you can get an ultra unit for 35% of the cost of a dei unit.

If leds and a valet/programming button on the antenna are what make you happy then stick with ultra. have fun with ultra espicailly during you busiest time of the year when the dist.'s run out of product its great to know that you have to stock 50 1270tl, 50 1270xlr and 50 3265's(3270's junk still have 12 complete garbage) just in case=$$$$. And surely don't try to buy bypasses through them as they are always out no matter when you order........ Ok I am done sorry for highjacking the post it won't happen again..................

splaudio 
Copper - Posts: 237
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2007 at 6:00 PM / IP Logged  
there is other good remote starters out there it's just everyone thinks dei is the best!  there is no real best they all have there positives and negitives.  ur right on support when it comes to distributors having there products onhand. i had to have a 460 alarm drop shipped strait from the factory and that took only 5 days cal to ny,lol. i called up my distributor friday and tried to order 1270s but they are out right now they said they have scytek and omega ummm cancel my whole order. i have called a friend and he is sending me some so i can get them asap. i have 3 distributors and they have all picked up scytek for some reason. i can get dei,ultra,scytek,omega,autopage but have only tried dei,ultra,autopage and ultra was my favorite for range and instlation...
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic