icon

Flame Shooting exaust

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
otismiller 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2003 at 9:51 PM / IP Logged  

If anyone is interested.  I have developed an inexpensive flame shooting exhaust system.  IF you are interested in the schematics i have drawn up, email me at    ragusproductions@hotmail.com

flame thrower man
Simplemitch 
Copper - Posts: 68
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 25, 2003 at 10:49 PM / IP Logged  
The TV show  "Trucks!" on TNN actually had an episode where Autolocs device was installed on a pickup truck. I'm sure you could order a copy of the episode or perhaps check the airing schedule and wait for a rerun (seen it on there twice now...)
Mitchell Whitney, Installer/technician
Mainstreet A/V
grumpyvette 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: April 29, 2003 at 12:00 PM / IP Logged  
igniteing fuel in your exhaust is a great way to screw up your cat or blow a muffler, the CORRECT way to do this is to run a 1/8" stainless line from a 16 oz propane tank with a manual and electric cut off valve in series to a location just to the rear of the mufflers and place the ignitor about 1" from the exhaust tip, the rapidly expanding propane  when ignited gives the desired effect without dammage to the cats/exhaust system
dragracer 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: May 30, 2003 at 10:10 PM / IP Logged  
k, if you have a catalytic converter then you need to add an injector after the catalytic converter. and if you dont have one you can make 1 or 2 cylinders not fire to get the gas there. the engine will run correctly like this. you will also need a coil and a spark plug. for the spark it will need to pulse it cant just go off once.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic