the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Viper 791xv, Viper 5900, Sebring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 11, 2007 at 12:36 PM / IP Logged  

I found info on a 01? I don't know if it will help, but.

open is white at the switch

close is light blue

tilt is purple  Thes ar ALL NEG(-) pulses. does not say latched or not.

jayno20 
Copper - Posts: 76
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 12, 2007 at 2:20 PM / IP Logged  
so is it ok to put the 529T on the sunroof? i dont want to mess anything up
jayno20 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2007 at 7:04 PM / IP Logged  
anyone have anymore information on this? how many people have this on their sunroofs with the kind that tilt then slide open..?
jayno20 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 22, 2007 at 11:05 PM / IP Logged  
ok i just bought the 529T module today... anybody have any tips on this? number one how do i hook it into the brain so that it opens and closes with my windows?
jayno20 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2007 at 12:42 AM / IP Logged  
I just tried this today to see... and if i get out of my car and lock it using the lock button on the door (then a little green security light comes on on the dash for the factory alarm) and then shut the door.. then use the viper remote to unlock it again my factory alarm will sound, is it supposed to do this? i thought i read something about a factory alarm disarm when the viper remote was used or did i mis read? also it is on a 2000 Chrysler Sebring LXI
mikvot 
Gold - Posts: 1,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2007 at 1:16 AM / IP Logged  
If it's a coupe, it will be GREEN / WHITE (-) at driver kick, door harness. If it's a convertible, it will be lt/green orange in kick above hood release @ 470 ohms. The viper will disarm the factory alarm with one of these hookups. If you have the green light, i'm thinking it will be the first one.
xtremeaudio 
Copper - Posts: 174
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2007 at 5:03 AM / IP Logged  
when you lock your with with the button on the it turn on alarm oem system when you unlock with viper alarm it wiil go off you need to disarm oem first  to do this you to hook up unlock wire from viper alarm to oem disarm on your car that way every time you unlock and disarm oem system at the time and oem alarm never go off
jayno20 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2007 at 9:20 AM / IP Logged  
I'm not real sure how to do any of this, the car is a coupe, so should i just take it back to the installer and tell them to do it?
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 24, 2007 at 9:28 AM / IP Logged  

jayno20 wrote:
I'm not real sure how to do any of this, the car is a coupe, so should i just take it back to the installer and tell them to do it?

Yes....don't void any warranty you might have, by digging in to it your self. The job wasn't done correctly to begin with.

jayno20 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2007 at 2:10 PM / IP Logged  
well is it really that big of a deal? i mean it kinda bothers me, but is there any other problems that could pop up from this later?
Page of 9

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic