icon

rsx factory alarm w/ hornet remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
JWorm 
Platinum - Posts: 2,208
Platinum spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2007 at 9:49 PM / IP Logged  
Are you wating at least 20 seconds after you arm the alarm to test it?
Also, if the shock sensor is triggered 3 times in a short period of time the alarm will ignore that sensor for 1 hour. Turning the ignition to ON and then back to OFF will reset it. Disarming and Arming the alarm will not reset that 1 hour time-ou
legenux 
Copper - Posts: 92
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2007 at 10:15 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks for the inputs. I did waited more than 20 seconds. I mounted the shock  sensor on the frame near the driver's side using two side mounting tape. I will give the harness mounting a try tomorrow. What surprise me is older viper alarms and my Audiovox alarm is very very sensitive. If you hit the window slightly or kick the front wheel, the alarm goes off. Here, my 564T shock sensor is a joke so far, even with the sensitivity level at the highest setting. I am just wondering if I happened to get a defective sensor, or if the newer DEI sensors are very reduce in
swerve 
Copper - Posts: 149
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2007 at 4:18 PM / IP Logged  
do you want a two stage shock sensor or single stage only? that wire that isnt cut is for warn away. if you cut it and connect it to the other wire you will have warn away. also reposition the sensor not on the frame but on a wire loom like everyone else suggested.
git yer swerve on!
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic