icon

choose my system

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
spyderlox 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: February 16, 2007 at 10:54 PM / IP Logged  

First off I want to say that I work at Circuit City as a mobile installer. I get a GREAT accomadation discount on all the high end stuff that we dont even sell. So this is what it is. I am torn on which way to go. I want to just be satisfied with what I buy for once. I go through alot of systems, I just want one that I will keep.lol

I will be installing all of this into a 4th gen Camaro z28. I am still debating on the location of the install tho, either in the hatch or the rear seat(No room for passangers anyway).

*****Kicker*****

Amp: SX 1250.1 (2) SX 700x4(175x4)(1)

Sub: L7(2) or CVX(2)

Speakers: SS 6.5 component sets(2)(Doors) or RS 6.5 Component sets(2)(doors)

The total for the kicker system will be $XXXX with my discount

----Please note that I dont want 2 L7s and 2 cvx together, its either or, Same with the ss and rs components, Just 2 sets of either or, thanks-----

.......................................................................................................................................................

*****POLK MOMO*****

Amp: Momo c 500.1 (2)--Momo c 400.4 (1)

Sub:Momo  mm2124 DVC (2)

Speakers: MOMO mmc6500 6.5 component sets

The total for the POLK MOMO system will be $XXXX with my discount

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the installs with be custom fiberglass job, so i can use to sets of components in each door and the subs will be fiberglassed with in the hatch or the back seat. thanks

PLEASE DONT tell me to get somthing other then ive named, this is it

thanks alot choose my system -- posted image.

- edited by mod -

kfr01 
Gold - Posts: 2,121
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2007 at 12:26 AM / IP Logged  
My vote is for the Polk system.
New Project: 2003 Pathfinder
gus738 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2007 at 1:30 AM / IP Logged  

so basicly you want to know which is better the kicker or polk?  debate ? did you put warranty on those? and i didnt knew CC had SS series (i only saw RS) and yet it varys by store yea i know...  Pm  me on what price for each item it cost you , i know i can get kicker l5 / l7  cvx    amps with the zx series still have some Sx  ...  new stuff probly better then what CC offers you .... oh and i have ebay reffs   paypal confirmed / verfied 

spyderlox 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2007 at 2:48 AM / IP Logged  
gus738 wrote:

so basicly you want to know which is better the kicker or polk?  debate ? did you put warranty on those? and i didnt knew CC had SS series (i only saw RS) and yet it varys by store yea i know...  Pm  me on what price for each item it cost you , i know i can get kicker l5 / l7  cvx    amps with the zx series still have some Sx  ...  new stuff probly better then what CC offers you .... oh and i have ebay reffs   paypal confirmed / verfied 

Normal customers cant get the stuff I can get through Circuit city, My store only carries up to the KS series. I can get ANYTHING that Kicker or Polk have. Thats why I choose the top of the line stuff.

spyderlox 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2007 at 2:49 AM / IP Logged  
I go direct through KICKER and POLK nothing to do with Circuit City really
gus738 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2007 at 2:52 AM / IP Logged  
ok well how much is the Cvx gonna cost you? or the L7s ? (L5's dual they sound tight ) i also can get the zx1500.1  great for powering l5s or l7s but you know this since your work at circuit city ,  4 channel amp too
spyderlox 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2007 at 3:25 AM / IP Logged  

gus738 wrote:
ok well how much is the Cvx gonna cost you? or the L7s ? (L5's dual they sound tight ) i also can get the zx1500.1  great for powering l5s or l7s but you know this since your work at circuit city ,  4 channel amp too

I pmed you with my prices

forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2007 at 6:02 AM / IP Logged  
My vote is this. If you work in this industry, respect it. The general public do not need to know what you buy your product from your employer for. An accommodation is just that. Want to see it gone, imagine if your manager saw your post.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2007 at 7:33 AM / IP Logged  

forbidden wrote:
My vote is this. If you work in this industry, respect it. The general public do not need to know what you buy your product from your employer for. An accommodation is just that. Want to see it gone, imagine if your manager saw your post.

Agreed, this is not the place to post your discounted pricing, it IS the Internet after all.  And by the way, I don't consider Kicker nor Polk to be "high end."  Decent stuff to be sure, but not high end.  Buy whichever system you like the most.

Support the12volt.com
gus738 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2007 at 1:03 PM / IP Logged  
i dont see a problem he reprorting the cost to him but what he should defo not mentioend was the store that it as for brand kicker seems fine
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic