choose my system

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
spyderlox 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2007 at 3:03 PM / IP Logged  

forbidden wrote:
My vote is this. If you work in this industry, respect it. The general public do not need to know what you buy your product from your employer for. An accommodation is just that. Want to see it gone, imagine if your manager saw your post.

Why is it a big deal, I posted the total price so that people could see the price difference in the system. Not to show that I can get a big discount on stuff. Why post if ur not gonna be help full?

spyderlox 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2007 at 3:05 PM / IP Logged  
DYohn wrote:

forbidden wrote:
My vote is this. If you work in this industry, respect it. The general public do not need to know what you buy your product from your employer for. An accommodation is just that. Want to see it gone, imagine if your manager saw your post.

Agreed, this is not the place to post your discounted pricing, it IS the Internet after all.  And by the way, I don't consider Kicker nor Polk to be "high end."  Decent stuff to be sure, but not high end.  Buy whichever system you like the most.

Ok my bad. I didnt mean it to be a negative thing, I just wanted people to compare with the prices as well.

Also I didnt mean HIGH END but I can get the Highest end of the kicker or polk line,  Solo X, SS, ETC...

What is high end in ur eyes then?

gus738 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2007 at 3:19 PM / IP Logged  
well if you want SQ i was told CVX are better in SQ compared to L7s  i dont know why but people say L series is just some cheap SPL ,  and cvx hit deeper while l7s hit harder ,  i have l5s i love 'em but i wish i'd  knew what is cosider "sq"  lol
spyderlox 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2007 at 3:53 PM / IP Logged  

SQ in my eyes is a sub that will hit hard and low but will still hit whatever is in between and doesnt distort. I want somthing loud when I want it to be loud but doesnt drain out the music

gus738 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2007 at 5:29 PM / IP Logged  
yeah i feel you man its like their some people that put some subs and you cant hear the music you just hear bassin and their like see its insane!!!! while i think in my head but this isnt the right stuff , when a sub should hit on rap /hip hop song like bumpp bupmp bump rather the rattleing...........   a combo of both is sometimes great but i think the best thing to do is compare the most wanted subs and see how they sound for me i think i would stick to kicker , i loved the COMPS 12's that my cuzen has but i want louder so im guessing that cleaness with the loudness of L5/L7/  well CVX would be it . remmeber the trick is how the box is built but man you know this since u work @ CC
kicker guy 
Copper - Posts: 86
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2007 at 2:02 PM / IP Logged  

personally I would put polk  in the front and kicker in the back. IMO that would sound pretty good

jmelton86 
Gold - Posts: 1,228
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2007 at 3:10 AM / IP Logged  

kicker guy wrote "personally I would put polk  in the front and kicker in the back. IMO that would sound pretty good" - I agree completely.

2013 Kia Rio -90a alternator
DDX470HD GTO14001 GTO1014D (x3)
Big3 in 1/0G
1/0G to GTO14001
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic